Stupid doll (chapter 13)

Reader's POV:

Shock and confusion filled me as i stared up at the man that was introduced as my 'Father'.I couldn't talk which caused him tk smile as he turned to the lady and confirmed that he was taking me.I was beyond happy but chucky snapped me out of my joy,His grip on my arms tightened cause me to be confused.I ignored the pain as my father came towards me holding out a hand.Smiling eith pure joy I grabbed it and followed him out.I never had stuff in the room so I bought nothing with me besides Chucky who was still gripping my arms.After my dad was filling out stuff I decided to speak to Chucky.

I made him let go as I put him on the floor as I kneeled down.Chucky looked at me for a second before looking back the other direction,I followed his gaze to see him death glaring my father.I was about to speak till a voice interrupted me.I stood up seeing my father grabbing my arn snd leading me outside,I quickly motion Chucky to follow as I got into a car.Chucky sat on my lap as the car began to move,I turned to the window hoping nothing bad was going to happen but the way Chucky acts towards him tells another story that won't end well.

Something snuggled up against you causing you to look down noticing Chucky curled up on you still glaring at the man.You sighed as you hugged chuckt catching him iff guard.You were about to speak again but your father interrupted you.

"So where'd you get that?"He asked trying to start a conversation,You looked at him smiling.You forgot for a second that your mother died.

"Mom did!"You spoke excitedly,His gaze changed.You looked at him strangly but shrugged it off till you realized this man just left you and mom without saying a single word."What happened between you and mom?"You asked innocently still hugging Chucky.The man tensed,This caused you to question what happened more than before.

"It...It doesn't matte-"You cut him off before he could finish.

"It does."silence filled the care,You turned your head staring back out the window,You heard a noise of someone about to speak till a higher male voice spoke causeing you to turn.

"She doesn't want to talk to you anymore,"Chucky's voice was stern making you look at him in shock.My dad turned to look at me thinking it was me than back at the road as he parked on the side I presumed.He turned to e again.

"What did you say?"He asked slightly annoyed,I was filled with fear as he glared at me.One second he seemed like a nice and kind man and the next he's furious.Chucky moved from my hands and stood up than walked to the man now standing in front of him.My father was confused till Chucky began to speak again.

"She didn't say anything,I did."Chucky glared at the man,I was confused why Chucky hated this man since we met him.Chucky was about to dig into him pocket,Panic filled me as i quickly grabbed Chucky.He pulled out a large pair of scissors,I was shocked to see he somehow grabbed them.I went to grab them only for chucky to swing around and try to slince my father.He seceded cutting deep intk my father's forearm.A groan of oain erupted from his lips as Chucky tried to attack him more.I pulled Chucky back,As he was about tk stab my hand blinded by rage I quickly grabbed him hand.As I was about to grab the scissors my father bate me by snatching them first.

"Is this a bloody game for you?!"He yelled as he tossed the scissors to the front seat as he held a hand to his arm hoping to stop the bleeding.Two options appeared in my mind,Either rub out of the car away from him or stay and try to explain what happened in hopes of him believing you and no harm will happen.I quickly decided as I grabbed the handle of the door only yo find it locked.I looked to my father to see him glaring.Tears threatening to fall from fear,I felt Chucky look up at my face.

Chucky's POV:
I turned my head after feeling the grip around my torso tighten,My buddy looked as if she was about yo cry.I turned my head towards the man to see him glaring at her,I felt like ripping him to pieces from how hr treated my buddy,After continuing calling her my buddy it felt strange.Every time I see her hurt I feel something in my chest arch in pain,It wasn't physically pain more like emotionally pain.The horrible man turned away from my buddy than proceeded to move the car.How the car moves is still a mystery yo me but that didn't matter to me right now,I turned back to my buddy to see her curled up and hugging me.I felt that aching pain in my chest as i stared at her scared form,I mustered outs the grip only for her to try snd grab me,She stopped trying once i hopped on her lap.

She whipped her tears which began to fall.I felt horrible so I stopped her hand as i whipped them leaving my hand resting on her check.Her eyes were misty (E/c),I frowned till an idea came to my mind.I leaned forward and placed my soft lips to her forhead.I stayed there for a few minutes till i sat back down only to see her face extremely red.At first I was confused snd thought i hurt her till she kissed me on the fore head.I felt something in my stomach and my cheeks feel slightly hotter.She giggled at this and hugged me again.I smiled trying to ignore these feelings.

The rest of the drive was just my buddy snuggling up to me making me smile,I'm glad she wad finally happy instead of crying but after we get out of this car that man is dead for hurting her.