Staying (chapter 10)

Reader's POV:
I was woken up by someone shaking me causing me to open my eyes slightly.I wasn in the back of a car with a man shaking me awake.The memories slowly came back to me of why I was here.I sat up in my seat as the man stood up straight giving me room to exit the car.I undid my seat belt than got out with a still sleeping Chucky in my arms.I put hus head on my shoulder as I held him and followed the man.

He lead me into a tall building with many floors,I was slightly scared to enter since I had no clue what it was.The man sae the fear lacing my eyes so he resured me that it was a place for kida like me.This confuses me so I followed closely behind ouf of curiosity.

We entered the building to be greeted by a nice lady,She looked around in eighties or nineties.I smiled trying to act polite as possibly,She gave me a smile in return than spoke to the man i was following.I walked away from them to a long hallway,many doors scarred the walls on both right and left.It reminded me of an apartment or something.

Someone grabbed my arm making me turn quickly to see the man again.He told me to follow as he walked down the hallway.I followed as he went up the stairs that were at the end.We went to the second floor as he walked to one of the many doors and opened it than guested me to go in.I did than he shut the door leaving me in a confused state.I panicked than ran back to the door to find it look.

I took a step back and glared at the door hoping it would open but to my disappointment it didn't.I sat on the bed as I pulled my legs up so I was cross legged on the bed.Chucky climbed up onto the bed and sat next to me,I got up from the bed and went to the window seeing if I could escape but to my luck if I fell out I'd break a leg for sure.I sighed as I heard the door unlock than the man and lady came in,I ran to the bed and grabbed Chucky in case he tried to attack them.

"You will be staying here until we find a family that will care for you."I felt my all world around me fade,They were going to give me to a random family.I looked down trying to not ball my eyes out.I heard a set of footsteps approach me.I raised my head to see the lady in front of me smiling sweetly.

"Don't worry hunny,I'm sure a lovely family will come,"She smiled than turned and left as the man proceeded to lean on the doorframe.The door shut but it didn't lock,I was about to run to it till a heard a click meaning it locked.I fell to my knees since I wanted to go home to my mother but that would never happen,She's dead.

I fell onto the bed as I stared up at the ceiling,My expression bored.I was locked in this room for an unknown reason,I stood up and looked around the room that I was in.The bed I was one was against the conner wall,There was a cabinet near the door in front of the bed.The white wall paint was pealing off while the wooded floor looked dusty but other than that it look fine.

I looked to my side seeing Chucky leaning on his knees staring at the door.I picked him up cradling him than flopped on the bed holding Chucky close to me.Nothing about this situation was good.What if he found out I was the so called killer on the lose.I turned so I was laying on my side stilling hugging Chucky.Tears threatening to fall as i tried to fall asleep in this awful place.

After while my body decided that I need sleep so I did.Chucky hugged me as i slept,When he saw I was no longer awake he got out of my grasp than jumped off the bed walking to the door.

3rd person POV:
Chucky slowly walked towards the door trying his hardest not to wake his bestie.He was finally at the door as he began to reach for the handle only for the door the door to make a clicking sound.Chucky jumped behind the door as it creaked open showing the lady from before checking the girls sleeping form.Chucky glared daggers at the lady.She walked in and placed something on the table giving Chucky time to bolt out of the room and down the hall beginning to look for a weapon.He heard a door close behind him making him duck into a hiding place as the lady proceeded to walk downstairs.

Chucky climbed out from his hiding place than walked downstairs being wary of his surroundings in case the lady was to come back upstairs.Chucky was on the last step examining every detail in front and around him,The first thing that stood put was a shiny thing in another room.He ran to the room than peered around the corner.The room he was looking in seemed to be a Kitchen.Chucky frantically looked around for anyone in sight,When no one was seen he walked in trying to find the shiny object he saw.On one of the kitchen counter tops was a pair of scissors.He jumped up attempting to reach them.He failed from his lack of height.Chucky remembered seeing a chair out in the front office,This caused him to wonder out than saw the lady sitting at it.

His eyes flashed red from anger so he slowly backed away,He retreat to the kitchen than looked around seeing if there was anything else he could use.Chucky put his finger to his chine as he proceeded to think.Chucky turned his head around than saw draws on the counter in front of the scissors.He smiled as he ran to them than pulled the first on out as far as it went,He continued this bit each time leaving a little room for him to stand and pull out the next one.

Chucky was now standing on the counter,He looked to the one in front of him which had the scissors.Chucky examined the jump than backed up on the counter as he ran than jumped,He landed next to the scissors than proceeded to pick them up on style.Smiling at his victory soon ended when he heard foot steps than they came to a stop.Chucky turned around to see the lady frozen in place.Chucky smiled,As he was about to move the lady toppled down onto the hard tiled floor.Chucky sat on the edge than proceeded to jump down still holding the scissors as a source of weapon.

Chucky stepped over the unconscious lady proceeding to walk back upstairs.Chucky smiled more when he grew closer to his bestie's door.He approached it than tries to open it,It was locked so he stepped back hoping to get a better look at the door.The door was wooden with a golden knob.Chucky saw a hole underneath it so he peaked in to see the room.It was quite difficult so he had to go on his tippy toes to see.Chucky backed away trying to think of a use for a hole in the knob.He remembered seeing people putting an object in there making it looked so he ran back down stairs and the yet still unconscious lady.He search the body than found a round gold object with other gold objects on it,Each one had a different number carved into the top while the bottom had different curves.Chucky examined each one as he ran back upstairs to his besties room.He looked at the door and above it was a number.The number was '17',Chucky looked down looking throw the objects again than found one that had the same number on it.

he put the curvy side into the hole than let go backing up,Nothing happened making him confused.He grabbed it than began to twist it seeing if that worked,He was startled by a clicking sound the same on that made his bestie upset.Chucky pushed the door which didn't work so he twisted the handle since last time he twisted something it worked.He fell forward not expecting the door to fly open.The loud thud caused the girl that was once asleep to wake up and look around.Chucky stood up than looked at his bestie happy.They could leave now,The girl stood up and ran to Chucky checking if he was hurt.When her finds were negative she hugged him only now noticing the open door and keys in the lock.

The girl stood up confused than turned her gaze to Chucky who was still smiling.The girl didn't know what just happened and what to do so she picked Chucky up debating if she should shut the door.Her hand rested on the side as she looked at it,The girl could just run away without anyone noticing but where would she go.The thought struck her ao she closed the door over leaving it ajar in case she changed her mind.She walked back to her bed only now noticing the confused written on Chucky's face.

"Chucky how...How dis you get out of the room than get the keys."She asked until she began to question herself.A thought came at her head like a brick."Wait did you kill her?"The girl yelled slightly trying to be quiet hoping no one heard her talking.Chucky simple shook his head.The girl didn't further question him since he was a robot they can't lie,can they?She held Chucky to her chest as she recalled what she called him.Was he just a robot to her?She pushed the thought as she laid down once again hoping to stay asleep this time.She told Chucky to actually sleep hoping he would listen as she began to drift off again hoping what Chucky said was true.