Epilogue

"Siming, did you know this would happen?" YuZhong/HouYi asks as he twirls the content of the cup in his hand.

        "You think I know everything? Even some things are unknown to the gods. Why do you think they assigned my descendants such a job? Recording and guarding the real history of the moral realm isn't an easy job." Siming huffs. Well, he sure is graceful, isn't he? Her sarcasm has gotten worse through the years.

        "But you had her be born into the family. Why?"

        "You wanted to find the last piece of her soul and I wanted to see my friend happy for once in her thousands of years of frowning. The powers of the bracelets can let a person travel through time but it can transport her to a soul of similar quality. This function usually is good for the observers who are noticed since this allows the bracelet to erase the memories of others who have similar soul qualities." Siming explains. After all, her descendants are still her family; she can't have anyone get into trouble too often.

        "Thank you." YuZhong/HouYi smiles. It was with her help that they could reunite.

        "Sure, but I won't be doing this a second time so make sure you don't lose your immortality again. And when will you two be returning?"

        "Chang'er is due in 2 weeks. I want to wait for our child to be born first and take him back with us." YuZhong/HouYi smiles at the thought of his wife and child.

        "That's not a bad idea. The jade rabbit can serve as a playmate. Although, it was rude of you not to invite me to your wedding." Siming sulks.

        "We'll have another in the Heavenly realm, you can attend then."

        "Fine." Siming pouts. YuZhong's phone rings.

        "YuZhong, Xiao Cui is going into labor!" Hou YiYu informs him in a slightly panicked manner. Jolting up, YuZhong runs out of the café.

        "Hey! Where are you going?!" Siming yells at the sudden departure.

        "To meet my child!" YuZhong smiles widely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy ending~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ But wait! It's not over yet! There's going to be a spin-off focusing on JiaLi and 5 Ge (YiYu). (^ω^)