➰twenty seven➰

i'm super unmotivated with this book and its coming to an end.

"everybody, calm down!" jin yelled

"everybody, calm down!" jin yelled. every one was being to loud and over powering and it was getting on his nerves. he didn't like when things he put together didn't go as planned.

when he saw that everyone was paying attention, he continued. "now. i can get fifty shades of grey on the fire stick for free, but i don't know how to set it up."

he looked around the room, waiting for someone to volunteer themselves to help. but no one ever did.

namjoon noticed this, "i'll fix it."

"anybody else know how to fix a fire stick?"

namjoon smacked his lips, "i said i'd fix it."

"and i heard you. but you have a reputation of
being destructive around this house."

"well none of us know anything about a fire stick, so you're going to have to let him try it." taehyung spoke up.

"fine. it's in our bedroom namjoon."

namjoon pulled jin, "come with me to get it."

"no sinning while company is here!" jungkook yelled behind them.

after 15 minutes of frustration and disruption, jin had finally solved all their problems in a calm and collective way.

true to hoseok's word, he was the first to fall asleep

true to hoseok's word, he was the first to fall asleep. but everyone else was right along with him. one by one, dropping like flies.

taehyung felt like it was time to go home but jimin was sleep. he couldn't drive them home, because he never got his license.

since jin was pretty good in the money department, there was room for everyone. yoongi and hoseok were on the loveseat together, while jimin was on the smaller regular couch.

throughout the movie, when jin got sleepy; he woke namjoon up and they went upstairs together.

taehyung looked down at jungkook, who was laying in between his legs, to see if he was sleep. the couch was too small to share, so he was going to tell him to go to bed.

"jungkook." taehyung whisper-shouted.

he shook him a little bit to see if that would make him wake up, and thankfully it did.

jungkook was a light sleeper, so all it would've took was some delicate taps.

"yea?" jungkook said, rubbing his eyes.

"go sleep upstairs. i need to sleep on the couch."

"we can both sleep here." he said, rolling on his other side; cuddling into taehyung's other leg.

taehyung whined, "it's not enough room."

jungkook said something incoherently because of his face being muffled between taehyung's leg and the couch cushion.

"what?" taehyung said, clearly annoyed and ready to lay down.

"if i'm going upstairs, you're coming with me."

taehyung's gay panic started. they had only been on one date and jungkook wanted him to sleep in his bed? sure there was no denying that there was feelings involved, but what if jungkook regretted it in the morning.

"i don't think that's a good id-"

jungkook cut him off, "you're gonna make me go up there by myself..?"

and taehyung didn't know if it was because jungkook was half asleep and it was past two am, but he was definitely pouting at him.

and how could taehyung resist to a pout.

accepting defeat, he stood up grabbing jungkook's hand and leading the way to his room.

if he wasn't so sleepy, he could've swore he heard a small 'yay' leave jungkook's mouth.

"i don't know which one is your room, so you're going to have to go in front of me." taehyung turned around.

even though he had only been here once he knew where jungkook's room was perfectly, he just didn't want to be the first one to go in.

jungkook huffed because now he's going to have to open his eyes and actually watch where he is going.

unlocking his door with a key he kept on him, they entered.

it was certainly cleaner than the first day taehyung was in here.

jungkook made a beeline for the bathroom and taehyung just took it upon himself to sit on his bed.

taehyung looked down at his clothes. he knew it was going to be really uncomfortable to sleep in ripped jeans and a graphic tee but he would have to suck it up.

"i have some sweatpants or shorts, and baggy tees. take your pick." jungkook said, wiping his face with a towel.

"i don't want to go threw your clothes, so i'll wear whatever you give me." at this point, taehyung could've slept naked: he was so tired.

now, they were both settled in. taehyung was laying on the opposite side of the bed just staring at jungkook. whereas, jungkook was on his way back to sleep land.

taehyung wished his eyes were a camera, because the view he had right now was too beautiful. how could one look so handsome while just sleeping?

taehyung decided to turn with his back facing jungkook so he didn't get caught staring. he also wasn't as attractive as jungkook when he was sleeping.

"why are you all the way over there. come closer."

jungkook didn't give taehyung any time to think before he used his man muscles to drag him underneath him.

taehyung was glad he turned around when he did. they were practically spooning and there was no point in trying to control the blush creeping on his face.

he just closed his eyes and let sleep take him away.