➰thirty➰

[ i know i originally said jungkook found these receipts on taes phone but that don't make sense with the plot anymore so 👋🏼 ]

"bogum told you what?"

why would he tell him a lie?

"i don't know what type of idiot you take me for but please stop acting like you don't know what happened. i promise i'm not mad, i just– i need some time."

"no jungkook what you're not understanding is what he said was false. i already showed everyone the messages on my phone and on my twitter dms which shows i did not have sex with him! i promise i'm not lying.."

he had never felt desperation like this before but he'd do anything just for everyone to know he's not a manipulative.

jungkook was thinking. he couldn't help but to recall how bogum had found him out of nowhere and demanded that he saw these "exclusive" messages between him and tae.

maybe he was too caught up into thinking everyone was out to get him that he saw the worst in taehyung before he could see the best.

".. can.. can i speak to jin please." he said, timidly.

taehyung sighed. what good was there if the one person he truly loved didn't even want to talk to him anymore.

what was the point in even falling again.

taehyung got up from the toilet, but to his surprise, as he opened the door all 5 of his friends were scrambling away.

he scrutinized them, "were you guys... eavesdropping ??"

jimin dusted himself off, "of course not. when jin slapped yoongi's head his... earring, yeah his earring fell off."

"yea we were just looking for it." namjoon scratched his head.

"but i don't wear earrin–"

"ooookaaay. tae do you have something to tell us?" hoseok initiated.

sulking, he shook his head. he simply gave jin's phone back and went to go sit on the couch.

everyone watched taehyung as he plopped on the couch; head in hands. it wasn't hard to pity him at this moment.

but it also wasn't hard to fix what is broken. and that's what everyone intended.

everyone except taehyung crowded in a circle.

"so how do we help." namjoon asked.

"i don't know. jk might not come back home and taehyung will just continue to sulk." jimin answered

before they could brainstorm any more useless ideas, jin came from downstairs. they rushed him over to see what his private conversation was about.

"sorry i took so long jungkook is really upset. it was a lot to calm him down." he sat down.

yoongi gazed at taehyung with critical eyes. he was sleeping soundly but everyone knew his mind was not rested.

he turned back around, "is he really that mad at taehyung? i'm pretty sure it's a misunderstanding."

jin shook his head, "that's the thing. jungkook isn't mad at taehyung. he's mad at himself for believing someone he hardly knew."

"well it's not safe for him to be out right now in his condition. nighttime calls for a lot of accidents." namjoon said, worriedly.

"he's coming back home now. turns out he never drove anywhere. he just took a walk."

"so why'd he take his keys?" jimin asked.

hoseok giggled, "you know jungkook. he wanted to make a cool exit. reading too many bad boy comics."

"so what happens when he finally gets here. you taehyung's sleep and i'm sure everyone's tired. we've been up all day trying to settle this."

jimin cut in, "i've been meaning to tell you guys how sorry i am for blowing this up. if i never would've posted that picture without their consent, this wouldn't have happened."

"aw jimin. you couldn't have known—"

"no, just because they're my friends doesn't mean that excludes consent. even if jungkook took his anger out on me for a bigger problem, i was still in the wrong."

namjoon patted jimins back, "well i'm glad you realized a self mistake and took responsibility to apologize for it. but don't take it too hard on yourself min. everyone forgives you."

everyone decided to go to their respective corners and sleep the night off. it was a long tiresome day and the problem would be fully resolved tomorrow.

sometime that night, jungkook slipped in the house. everyone left taehyung sleeping on the couch but jimin made sure to make him comfortable there.

he frowned to himself seeing taehyung. he couldn't believe he allowed an unknown person to get between them.

he just hoped everything would be the same tomorrow morning.