➰ thirty three ➰

[twas a warning. nsfw content included]

[this is also bc i felt bad if i didn't write it]

[its going to be horrible so pls don't expect anything]

"thank you everyone for coming out and celebrating this moments with us. i know everyone already knew about us but we wanted to formally come together to announce it to you all."

joon grabbed jin's hand and stood beside him, "we're all family, so i hope, jungkook, you can accept jimin into our family.."

"and taehyung, hobi, and yoongi," jimin stood also, "i hope you can accept jin and namjoon for who they are and nothing less because they treat me better than i could ever ask." he smiled a warm smile at namjin that almost brought tears to taehyungs eyes.

"ofc we'll except you guys. i'd never deny my best friends the happiness they deserve" hoseok spoke.

"well before we all get teary eyed, let's toast." yoongi said.

they all raised their glasses full of wine to conclude this beautiful night.

"to good fortune." namjoon said.

"to good fortune." they all said in unison.

everybody continued to wine and dine, conversing here and there.

however, taehyung was drunk off his ass.

"jimin, you didnt mention tae was such a lightweight."

"oops" he teased.

"jungkookieeee. lemme play in your hair."

taehyung reaches over to grab jungkook, clumsily knocking over his glass.

jungkooks mouth dropped, "oh yea.. we've got to go."

taehyung and jungkook said their goodbyes. kook grabbed their to go boxes and led them to the car. making sure everything was situated, he got in the driver seat and started the way to his house.

tae was wylin around, singing the songs on the radio and screaming out the window. it's was new to jungkook seeing taehyung be this free.

"taehyung you got to quiet down once we get to my. neighborbood. don't want to disturb my neighbors."

"mmm i want to go my house."

"taehyung, we're already close to my house-"

"iii want to go to myyyy house." he whined like a little baby.

he kept repeating it, loudly like a five year old who's been denied candy. jungkook decided he would ignore him bc he's in no position to be demanding things.

that was until he heard sniffles coming from the passenger side.

he looked over at a red light.

"taehyung.., are you crying?" he slowly asked.

"i just want to go home. i'm always at your place and i feel like i just barged my way in without being considerate that you may have wanted space from me. i'm too clingy, i like cuddling w you 24/7, i'm always in the way, always on your lap, i'm just a nuisance." he cried even harder.

shit. jungkook thought. he had to pull over so he could calm taehyung down properly.

"taehyung, baby, do you honestly think that..?" jungkook asked, softly.

taehyung hiccuped, he tried to calm down so he could actually talk but being drunk and sleepy was not a good combo.

"i'm sorry.." he felt like a burden.