➰epilogue➰

[ last chappie kiddos :) ]

a year later ///

"he's gonna kill us."

"he should've been up hours ago. honestly, he asked for it."

"when he's chasing after someone, remember i had nothing to do with this..."

"okay on the count of three. one, two,,,,"

taehyung opened one of his eyes to see that almost everybody was huddled in front of him. before he could do anything, all types of things were being thrown at him.

"happy birthday!" everyone screamed. namjoon whistled, jimin and hobi sprayed him with whip cream, jin threw confetti, and jungkook was on the bed dancing.

taehyung was shocked, truly. it was too early to process what was going on. he was sitting up, trying to think what to say.

"it's a bad bitches birthday! how does it feel?" jimin faked like he was holding a microphone to his face.

"like death." then he rolled back over and laid down.

"uhn uhn mister. you got a big day ahead of you." jungkook said, sitting him back up.

"yea, i'm throwing a birthday party for you so lots of people will be here!" jin exclaimed, this was just his excuse to throw a party.

taehyung groaned, he was tired bc him and jungkook stayed up all night playing among us. it was seriously so addictive.

"okay, everyone out. i'm gonna shower."

- - -

"okay, hobi is going to go get you some outfits for the night. fashion is his expertise." jimin listed off.

"jungkook and yoongi will go buy hella decorations."

"namjoon is gonna go get the cak-"

jin butted in, "you're sending namjoon of all people to go get the cake........"

jimin looked around the room, "yea..??"

"o..kay. watch it end up smashed or somehow unable to be used."

"alright, then jin will get the cake instead!"

"i'm taking tae to the salon," he smiled, "namjoon you can tag along with jin or come with us.

"i'll go with jin, tho i feel hurt he had no faith in me to retrieve the cake." he put his head down.

"babe don't take it personal, you just have a record of breaking things. remember the fork incident some chapters ago?"

"now that it's settled, everyone chop chop! it's already 12 pm and the party starts at 6."
- - -

taehyung had facetimed jungkook

"what is that on your head??" jk busted into a laughter.

"stop laughing at me," he huffed," jimin tricked me into this.