A plan

- Your pov-

I smile and shut my locker, my mind drifting off of school and onto the weekend.

"And it is finally the weekend. And thank god for that, because otherwise, I would have started going insane." Max says as she leans against the locker next to me.

I smile and nod, my dark curls bouncing slightly.

"I for one, agree. If I have to one more stupid thing about how y needs to find x, I am going to throw my bag at someone." I say as I sling said bag over my shoulder.

Max laughs and nods. "Or you could just set them on fire."

I nod and roll my eyes. "Yea true. Hey, are you coming to mine tomorrow? Cause I heared that there was this awesome movie playing and I just so happened to get tickets." I say.

She nods and smiles. "Everyone going to come with?"

I frown. "Not Mikey, he's going to be with Ele. And I believe that Dustin is going to be packing his stuff for science camp. Cause he's leaving right after school ends. Which is thankfully in less than a week!" I say while throwing my arms up in excitement.

She nods and smiles. "So just me, you, Lucas and Will?" She asks.

I nod.

"Sounds like a double date to me. Did you set this up to happen?"she asks teasingly.

I pout and look at her with fake hurt on my face. "I am so hurt that you would even think that Maxi. Really deeply hurt." I say.

♤Pronounced  Max-E♤

She laughs and bumps my shoulder with hers, causing me to laugh.

"Nah, it's more like I had asked and they declined. So everyone who is coming, are the only ones who are available. Soooo? Are you up for it?!" I ask.

She puts her hand on her chin and stops walking, pretenting to think.

"Hmmm, might as well. I don't want to miss the chance of a free movie!" She says.

I laugh and we walk outside and head towards our bikes. "I almost can't believe that it's summer! You know what that means right?"

She tilts her head as we pull out bikes from the rack. "What?"

I smirk. "That means, we can finally go to the pool. Aaand, that next year, we will be in high school! We'll be Freshman!"

She nods and opens her mouth to say something when I hear someone call my name.

"YN!"

I turn around and see Mikey and Will walking towards us. Mikey calling my name, and Will looking sad.

"What do you think happened?" Max whispers to me.

I shake my head. "What ever it is, it made Will upset. Let's find out. . . . Hey, what's up?"

Mike smiles at me. "I talked to Ele yesterday, and she wants you to come visit her tomorrow!"

I frown and raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

He shrugs. "I guess I just forgot. So can you come with? El' s been missing you."

I look back at Max and then at Will who was looking down.

"Nope. I already have plans, AND they cannot be cancelled. You can tell Ele that I'll visit her on Sunday." I say while holding the handle bars on my bike.

I watch as Will smiles at me, and Mike sighs and nods, before walking away.

"Okay, that was weird. How come your able to see Eleven?" Max asks.

I shrug. "I think it's because I have a number and the fact that Hopper feels guilty for not saving me back when he saved Will. Other than That? No idea."

Will hugs me and I frown as I now have to look UP, at him.

"So. Who's coming to the movie with us?" He asks me in a deeper voice than he had last year.

I smile and look back at Max. "Maxi and Lucas are the only ones that can make it. But the movie starts at 7 pm. Make sure to get there at 6 so that way we can get good seats, and so when can have the damn good caramel popcorn!" I say.

Max and Will laugh as I get excited over food. Because when you've been stuck in another world for 3 years, you get a little bit excited over different food.

"Alright. Does Lucas know?" She asks.

I nod my head. "Yep. At least he knows what time to be there. He doesn't know about you coming though. So that will be a fun surprise for him. See you tomorrow!" I say as she nods and starts peddling away.

"See you guys tomorrow!" She yells over her shoulder.

I feel Will's arm wrap around my waist, and his chest against my back. He rests his chin on my head and sighs.

"I like being taller than you." He says.

I roll my eyes and scoff. "I don't. Cause now I have to look UP, instead of just looking forward to look at you. . . . Why can't I just grow up a little bit?! I'm the smallest in the group now, and no one else to be small with!" I complain.

I feel his chest vibrate against my back as he starts laughing. "I like you being smaller than me. But I do agree, it would be a lot easier to kiss you if you were my height again." He says as he kisses my head.

I turn around and lean my head against his chest, while wrapping my arms around him. "Do you think it's because I stayed in the Upside down for 3 years?" I mutter.

He freezes and then sighs. "I- I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. Cause Dustin didn't get his teeth for a while, so maybe you just won't grow for a while."

I pull back and nod, looking up at him. I smile and reach up to put my hand on his cheek.

"Did I ever tell you, your voice is soothing. And when your voice cracks, it's very cute." I whisper.

He smiles and shakes his head. A blush covering his cheeks. "No, I don't think you ever did." He mumbles.

He leans down as I go onto my tippy toes, and brush my lips against his. "Well, now you know." I mutter before his lips crash against mine.

♤Hello, and thank you for reading the first book SAVE me WILL. I hope you liked it, and if you did, be prepared for more romance, action and a shut ton of bad asserey done by the one and only YN Henderson.

The next few chapters are still going to be set before season three of ST, and I will warn you the chapter before I start writing into season three. Just so some people can read a few chapter and not get spoiled if they haven't yet watched it. And if you haven't,  please stop reading and go watch it! It's awesome I loved it, and you just need to watch it ASAP!

Later ya Flayed.
-Astrid♤