Different

- Your pov-

"YN, YN wake up honey."

I groan and slowly open my eyes and I hear someone gasp.

"YN, do you feel any better? Any different?"

My vision clears and I see Joyce sitting down next to me. I look past her and see Nancy leaning against the door. I scan the room and realise that I was in the bathroom tub again.

"Wh-what happened?" I say.

Then I frown.

"What happened to my voice?!" I say panicking slightly.

Joyce rubs my shoulders and I look up at her with my eyes wide.

"YN. After you had passed out again, we decided to let you burn out your . . .sickness. And now you've changed a bit. . . " She says.

I frown and slowly sit up and glance at Nancy and Joyce.

"Ch-changed how?" I stutter.

Joyce looks at Nancy who nods, then she looks at me with a small smile.

"It's better if you see it for yourself..." Joyce says as she gets off the side of the tub, and offers me a hand.

I hesitantly take it while looking back and forth between Nancy and Joyce. She slowly helps me out of the tub, and slowly takes me to the sink.

I finally look at the mirror and gasp softly.

My eyes drift up and down and I notice everything that has changed.

I was changed into a black tank top, and I could see that the scar the  Demogorgan gave me, was gone. Nothing but smooth skin. I look down at my self and pull up my shirt slightly and notice that all the small scratches from falling on sticks and fighting were gone too.

I look back up, dropping the tank top.

I was taller, I had obviously matured in a few ways. One being my night and the other being how my chubby baby cheeks were gone.

I look at my face and see how my eye color changed to blue. But it's like a switch and my eyes turn to their normal hazel. But ocassionly I see small shimmering or flickering of the blue.

I slowly raise my right hand to my hair, unbelieving the change.

My natural curl was still there, but the color was no longer dark brown. It was red at the roots and then it fades to a orange color, before settling at yellow at the tips.

'It's like it's on fire.'

I look back at Joyce and Nancy.

"I-I think I might know what may have caused this. . . . Ha-has Will or anyone seen me like this?" I ask.

Nancy shakes her head.

"Only Max and Eleven know about this. The rest don't know....... Will is really worried. We should probably get out there so we call all know what happened." She says.

I look back at the mirror, seeing my eyes flicker to blue again.

"Let me try my fire first. I want to see if it still works..."

They nod and I turn back to the mirror wanting to see what happens to me if anything changes.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. I raise my hand out in front of me, and slowly imagine the fire burning in my hand.

I hear a gasp and I release my deep breath and open my eyes.

My eyes were fully blue again, and my flame blue at the bottom before it turns purple and red at the tips.