Here to help

- Will pov-

"YN!? YN WAKE UP!!" I yell as her eyes drift close.

But the fire around her still burns. I panic, seeing how my girlfriend is not only on fire, but my girlfriends past out, and on fire.

I run out the room and grab the phone, pressing in numbers I remember.

"Hello?" Hopper asks.

"I need Eleven to come to YN's house right now!" I say.

"Will? Why? What's wrong kid?"

I smell smoke and look towards YN's room and see some smoke coming out.

"It's YN, she's on fire and passed out. I-I think she's sick, but I can't wake her up! Please hurry!" I say before hanging up and running back to the room.

I see that her curtain had caught on fire, and her clock was melting next to her. I run out, towards the kitchen and grab the biggest pot I can find.

I immediately fill it up, and carry it back to the room. I wince as I feel the intense heat, and I poor it on her.

She didn't wake up, and the water did nothing.

I catch sight of her radio on her desk and grab it, turning it on.

"Lucas? Mike do you copy?! I've got a code red guy, a CODE RED! Over."

Radio static before I hear a click. "What's wrong? Over." Lucas asks.

"YN, I think she's sick. And now she's passed out and on fire. And I can't put it out, what do I do? Over." I say pacing outside her door, watching as her curtain is turned to ash.

"Have you tried waking her up? Over." Mike asks.

"He probably has Mike. I'd say, just work on putting the fire out before she burns the house down. Do you think you could get the hose to stretch to her window? Over." Lucas asks.

I pause for a minute and nod to myself. "Yea, I'll do that." I say before I put the radio down.

I quickly rush outside and run to the side of the house. I see the hose already connected to house and immediately turn it on and grab the end of it. I run to the back of the house, where her window was and point at it.

Only for the window to block the water.

"Shit." I mutter.

-Eleven pov-

"What's wrong?" I ask as Hopper drives fast into town.

"It's YN, she's not doing to good. And we need to help her. I don't fully know, but Will seemed to be panicking." He mutters.

I nod and watch as we pass by houses, and eventually stop in front of YN's.

~Time Skip~

-Your pov-

"What do you thinks wrong with her?" A familiar voice ask.

"I don't know."

Is that Hopper and Joyce?

"We got more Ice, it should help her cool down."

Jonathan?

"Good, because the waters starting to boil again."

Mike?

I feel something hit me before multiple things hit me. But the feeling stops and I realise that I'm in the tub. I slowly open my eyes and see Nancy and Jonathan standing over me, holding bags of ice.

"Guys! She's awake!" Nancy calls over her shoulder.

I close my eyes again, before opening them and see more Ice getting pored into the tub and onto me.

"Wh-what ha-happened?" I croak out.

I hear the door open and see Will appear next to me. He sighs and smiles at me.

"What can you remember last?" Jonathan asks me as Will crouched down next to me.

I squint my eyes, trying to remember.

"I sa-saw Will. At my door. It was time for our date, but I couldn't get up. " I say slowly.

I look at Will, who was looking at me sadly. "How long have I been out?" I ask softly.

He clears his throat and blinks a few times.

"It's been about a day and a half since you passed out." He says, his voice cracking slightly.

"A day and a half?" I whisper.

He nods and I sigh softly. "I'm sorry." I mutter.

He shakes his head and I see the others behind Nancy and Jonathan. I blink and look up and see that I'm not in my bathroom.

"Why am I Here?" I ask, realising that I'm in Joyce's house.

"We had to move you kid. You would have burned down your house if you stayed there. So we brought you here. How are ya feeling?" Hopper says.

"I feel like I'm burning. But the ice is helping with that." I say.

"Hey YN. Do you think you could try and get your powers to work?" Nancy asked while giving me a kind look.

I shake head, and close my eyes.

"No, I can't right now. It's sort of just burning my sickness away. At least that's what I think is what's happening." I mutter.

I slowly drift off to sleep again, my mind filled with warmth and causing me to fall asleep quickly.

- Will pov-

I see her eyes close again and notice the bubbles in the water.

"She's starting to boil again." I say.

I stand up and walk out of the bathroom, feeling cold air hit my face.

"It's like a sauna in there!" Lucas says as he steps out behind me.

I nod and sigh. "I feel useless. I can't help her at all! She's burning up and the ice isn't helping a lot. It's just stopping her from setting fire to herself again." I say.

I here Mike gasp and I turn to him. "What if she needs to set fire to herself?" He asks.

I shake my head, completely confused.

"Oh, to burn the sickness out like she said!" Max says.

My eyes widen.

"So we need to let her catch on fire! So that she can burn it out quicker!" I say.

Mike nods and we run to the bathroom.

"We know how to help YN!" Me and Mike say together as we throw the door open.

♤Hope you liked this chapter, and I don't think that I'm going to update tomorrow. But I don't know, I might want to. So if I do then yay! And if not sorry.

Later ya Flayed.
-Astrid♤