Date night

-Your pov-

I get and almost sprint for the phone. Joyce hands it to me with a small smile on her face.

"Thanks." I mutter.

I glance at Will who looks kinda nervous, and I put the phone up to my ear.

"Dustin?" I ask hesitantly.

"YN? Thank God your okay! Are you okay?! Do I need to come back?! Cause I can come-"

"Dustin Dustin! Calm down, I'm fine! You don't need to come back, you can stay there." I say.

I hear him sigh in relief. "Okay good. Do you know why you got sick?" He asks.

I nod, before realising he can't see me.

"Yes, it was because I had some stuff from the Upside down still inside me. . . That's also the reason why I wasn't growing."

"Oh. . . . . So does that mean your taller now?"

I smile. "Yep! I'm about the same height as Will now! And I also have flame colored hair!"

Silence.

"Dustin? Are you there?!" I ask.

"Ya, I'm still here....... Did you say you had flame colored hair?!" He ask.

"Yep. And my eyes turn blue when I use my fire powers. And my flame is blue, purple and red!"

He goes silent again and I glance at Will, who was leaning against the wall  on the opposite side of the phone.

"Wow. . . That's so COOL! It's like you got a level up!"

I smile and Will smiles along with me, behing able to hear what Dustin said.

"Ya. I guess it is! I'm glad I got to talk to you, and I will make sure to answer the call next Monday!" I say.

I hear him say something to someone else, but I couldn't catch the words.

"I better go, and you better answer or else I am coming back and dragging you with me back here."

I roll my eye and chuckle.

"Yeah yeah. Talk to you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

And then I hang up the phone. I smile at Will and sigh.

"That went better than I expected." I say.

He nods and grabs my hands, and pulls me closer.

"We never got to go on our date, and I was wondering if you would go with me now." He whispers.

I smile and look down at my jean shorts and my tank top.

"Do I need to change?" I ask teasingly.

He shakes his head, causing his hair to sway side to side.

"No, what your wearing if perfectly fine. So will you?" He asks as our noses brush lightly.

I look up and pretend to think, before nodding. "I would never say no to a day out with you."

He smiles and pulls back slightly.
"Then I'll come to your house at 9 later and pick you up. Then I'll take you somewhere."

I smile and giggle. "Where will we be going?"

"It's a surprise." He answers.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Fine be like that." I fake pout in disappointment and turn to start walking away.