Out of the Elevator, and into the Russian Maze

♤a little early, but I'm going to be busy trying to kill all the spiders in my room and try cleaning my room for once.♤

- Your pov-

I sigh and sit down in the corner, away from the green tube that Erica was currently trying to smash open. Thankfully Robin took it from her, but then I noticed that someone was pissing on the wall.

I gag and look away as Erica comes and sits next to me.

"So you have fire powers, and your related to the nerd right?" She says.

I nod. "Yep, he's my twin. But I got the powers."

"Can I see it?" She asks.

I shrug and hold my hand up with my palm up. I decide to try and make a blooming flower. I smile and watch Erica's face as the flower starts to bloom.

"Since when could you do that?" Dustin ask, breaking my concentation.

I groan in annoyance as the flower disappears and Erica openly glares at Dustin.

"Dusty, couldn't you have waited a little longer? I was in the middle of making it bloom!" I whine.

He rolls his eyes. "How long?"

I sigh and stand up, and walk just below him. "Just a few days. Not to long, still trying to work on it though." I say as I put a hand on my head, feeling a small headache set in.

He nods and smiles. "Can you show me?"

I nod, and hold my palm up again. Only for a small alarm to go off and my eyes go wide.

"Get up here!" Steve yells as he sticks his hand down to pull me up.

We all rush to get up and when we are all up, we sit on top of the elevator and look down into the elevator. I look at Dustin and he nods.

Russians.

I sigh and look at Erica, who somehow managed to get the green tube of liquid up here. She shrugs at me and look back down at the Russians.

I carefully light my hair on fire, making sure it's small. Robin and Steve look at me, thankful for a little light. We look back down and watch as the Russians leave, the door left open.

We wait a few seconds before opening the vent and jumping down. My feet hit the ground with a small boom, and my fire hair extinguished itself.

"Secret Russian base, right in Hawkins." I whisper connect in eyes with Dustin.

"Yeah, and they want that stuff, whatever it is." He says, pointing to the Green stuff Erica was holding.

"We should go find out what they're doing. Come on, let's go." Steve says.

I sigh but follow them. And from what I can see, it's a very very very long hallway.

My mind starts to wander just like we are wandering inside a secret Russian base.

And it lands immediately on Will.

Is he alright? Is he okay? Does he notice I'm gone?

I sigh and shake away the thoughts.

No time to start thinking about Will, we're in a potentially dangerous situation. Keep focus! I mentally scold myself.

No no no, think about Will! Think about his warm eyes~ and his soft lips~ and that jaw that could give you a paper cut any day!

Whoa whoa whoa, stop that thought train! Don't even think about it!

-No one's pov-