Another Will Byers story

Hey! I have another new story out, and I think you Flayed DemoDogs might like it.

Title: Love in a time of War

Cover:

Prologue:What if Will Byers, wasn't sent into the Upside Down? But he was sent to the 1933 and forced to live a new life and join a war that he had read in history books? And what if he fell in love? How will he cope with being in a war, when he h...

Prologue:
What if Will Byers, wasn't sent into the Upside Down? But he was sent to the 1933 and forced to live a new life and join a war that he had read in history books? And what if he fell in love? How will he cope with being in a war, when he hardly knows how he got there? Will he find a way back home? And if he does, will he want to go back?

YN Riddlely, a American who was taking part in a very dangerous task. Smuggling Jews into America, all while telling the Nazi's of staged abbandond hideouts where Jews use to hide. Her life was in danger, but she wouldn't change a thing. But when rumors start spreading, desperate measures must be taken.

What will happen to Will? How will he and YN meet? Will he tell her the truth? Will she trust him? And can they help each other, before a tragedy can strike? Bravery is admired, but it can also cost a life. And in time of War, no one really wins, without a price.

Please go and Check out the first chapter! It should be out right after I publish this, so it's out!

Later ya Flayed DemoDogs. And when season 4 trailer is out, expect a teaser for the next book in this series!
-Mind Flayer.