2

Louis's POV
"Have you heard!?! The Harry Styles is coming to our school!" "Don't forget about the Niall Horan as well!" "Oh my god, please pinch me!!!" Is what I've been hearing for the past few days which is weird because not too long ago, they wouldn't shut up about my friends and I. This just made me wonder who is this Harry Styles guy, and who is Niall Horan. I've heard their names from Nick at first, but I didn't see how they were so important.

I tapped the boy that was in front of me on the shoulder and he turned to look at me. To say that he freaked out would be an understatement. It made me smile when they squealed and jumped once they saw me. Sometimes it questions me if these boys are actually girls in disguise. Who knows?

"I'm sorry, but can you tell me who those boys that you guys keep talking about?" I asked the both of them and they nodded, still squealing. "Oh my gosh! Okay, so you know how your family is like the 2nd most wealthiest families in London and in the UK?" "Yeah?" "Well the Styles family is like the 1st most wealthiest family in London and in the UK, even in France! The Horan's are the 3rd most wealthiest." "Okay? So?" "So? So! Harry and Niall are moving down here to attend our school! Niall is coming from Ireland and Harry is coming from France! They are going to be here!" The two boys cheered and I chuckled.

Well this is going to be even more interesting than I thought. "So Styles is French and Horan is Irish?" I asked. "You got one right! Harry Styles is actually British. He is just in France because his family is on a business trip. They want him to het back into education, so he's moving here on his own to attend this school. Niall is Irish like you guessed, and his family wanted him to attend to a private school so Niall is going to fly out here to attend ours since our reviews are great and we have 5 stars!"

"Yo, I think I just peed out of excitement," a boy said from behind me. I scrunched my nose and walked out from the line. That was just fucking disgusting. Anyways! I walked to my table that I shared with Liam and Zayn. "So what is going on? What's the big deal with the two newbies?" Zayn asked and I told them all of the information that I got from the other boys in line. "Wow, well this is going to be interesting..." Liam said and I laughed "That's what I was thinking!"

"I just got an update!" A kid near us shouted and the three of us looked right at him. "Harry and Niall are both going to be here tomorrow! Harry just tweeted 'My friend Niall and I will be in Doncaster and will be attending Holland tomorrow! Can't wait to see new faces!' They're coming people! I repeat, they're coming!" Then the entire cafeteria filled with a bunch of screams and cheers. I held my ears shut and so did my friends. I pointed to the directions of the dorms and they nodded. We stood up and ran out of the room and out to the way of my dorm.

When we barged in, there was 3 more luggage packs in my living room. "Jesus Christ, how much does that Styles kid need?" I asked while my friends helped me carry them into the second bedroom. He has 6 luggages in his roim, so I'm guessing that these three were of his clothes? I don't know. All I know is that I'll be rooming with the famous Harry Styles and I really cannot wait to see who he's like.

We crashed onto the couch and sighed. "This is going to get so chaotic with not only 3 but 5 popular boys attending the same school," Liam said and I nodded. "And think of it like this, The Styles family is the most wealthiest. My family is the 2nd most wealthiest. Then the Horans are the 3rd most wealthiest. The most recognizable families are attending this place in some way. Like the Styles have their son coming here. My family has me coming here, and the Horans have their son also coming here." I rambled and sighed.  Sometimes I wish that my family was not that big in this world, but sadly, that's my life.

I pulled out my phone because I really needed to talk to my H right now...

L: You know? I wish that my family wasn't so big in society....