7

Harry's POV
"Happy 1 month anniversary baby!" Louis shouted as he tackled me onto the couch, hugging me and kissing all over my face. I giggled and whined, "Stop Lou!" "Love meh!" I continued to giggle as he kisses me but then he started to tickle me! "No! No! Stop Lou!" I pleaded as I started to laugh my ass off. "I said love meh!" He responded and continued to tickle me. I kept trying to get away, but he held me down by sitting on me and he continued to tickle me at my sides. I couldn't stop laughing while he repeated the words, "Love meh Hazza!"

I then grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his. He stopped tickling me and kissed me back. He deepened the kiss by squeezing my bum and making me moan, giving him access to explore my mouth with his tongue. However, we were interrupted by a knock at the door. We both groaned and pulled away. Louis got off of me and I followed him to the front door. Louis opened it and we both saw his friends, Liam and Zayn on our doorstep.

"What do you guys want now?" He asked in an irritated voice. "Nothing, just wanted to borrow your boyfriend is all," Liam said. "Wait...wha- Ahh!" I yelled as I was suddenly lifted from the ground by Zayn and they ran out with me on Zayn's shoulder. "Louis! Help me!" I shouted for him and thank god he was actually running after us. He caught up in a matter of one minute and tackled Zayn to the ground. I was able to land in the grass, so I wasn't hurt.

Louis walked up to me and helped me up. He looked at his friends who were cursing under their breath, and Zayn was rubbing his ribs. "You know running around with my boyfriend who is half naked is making him look bad, right?" He asked and I pulled the long t-shirt that Louis gave to me this morning a bit more further down.

"And it's our 1 month anniversary

"And it's our 1 month anniversary. Having my boyfriend kidnapped by my best friends is not how I wanted to spend my morning doing, so why do you need Harry?" Louis asked as he picked up bridal-style. Zayn was still in pain from the tackle, but Liam answered, "We need help getting Niall to like us. We've tried to prove to him that we are worthy for weeks now, but he won't budge."

"We'll that's because he's in a relationship," I said and this time I got shocked looks from Liam, Zayn, and Louis. "What?" The three of them spoke in unison. "Jinx! You owe me a kiss!" Zayn pointed at the two of them, but regretted it when he saw my glare. "Sodas! I mean sodas!" "That's what I thought you meant," I said as I looked at Liam. "Anyways, yeah he's in a relationship. His name is Shawn and they've been dating for a year now. Why didn't you just ask if he's available when you first met him?" I asked them.

(Haha! Didn't expect that, now did you? ShawnxNiall is here and queer!)

"The question never really came to us..." Liam said with a sigh. "Well he is not really open to talk about his love life with people that he does not know, but if you become good friends, then feel free to ask questions about him and his boyfriend," I said and they both nodded with a smile. "Thanks for finally telling us Harry. We should've asked you be-" "Before kidnapping him?" Louis asked, cutting Zayn off. Zayn nodded and we just chuckled about it. Louis and I decided to go to their dorm to hang out.