22

Louis's POV
"I still can't believe that I had no clue about this," I said as I looked at the table plastered with delicious food, and I knew where the deserts were when I saw the chocolate fountain. "Well, that would've ruined the surprise Lou," Harry said as he held my arm like a koala, walking towards the food.

"I don't know how I deserved any of this...if anything, you deserve this." "No, you know how much I hate having things being all about me." Harry picked up a plate and started to load it. "But there is bound to be a party about you love," I said with a sigh. He is so selfless that it just warms my heart that he would put other people before himself all of the time. Try and meet someone like that, it'll be hard, but you are bound to find one. 

"I know that Lou, and I'll be grateful for it nonetheless, but right now, I don't want the spotlight to be on me. Because I will feel like as if this is just some pity party about my illness, and I don't want that to be the case," He told me as he handed the plate to me. I took it and took my silverware, but I did not take a bite from it.

"So there is no meeting?" "Oh, there is. I just don't have to leave today. Besides, I would've brought you with me if I had to go. Missing you is completely dreadful, you know." "No I didn't, but I'm glad that I know now." I gleamed. "Well its the truth. Missing your face on a daily basis, not being able to see your face every morning, and not being able to kiss it every night. It makes me said just thinking about it." He said before I felt him shiver a bit.

"You are just the cutest thjng," I cooed as I pecked him on his cute little nose. In reflex, he scrunched it up and made a really adorable face which made me coo and kiss his nose agaim, making him squeak and swat at me, making me chuckle. "You are just trying to kill your boyfriend, aren't you?" I asked him and he tilted his head. "Oh my god, just stop being so adorable!" I pleaded as I held my chest and pretended to be dead.

"You are so weird," Harry said as he picked up another plate for himself. "You still love me though," I said as I bent close to his face. "Sadly, I do...." I playfully glared at him before I had my hands trace to his sides which was the spot where he was the most ticklish. "Louis...." Harry said as a warning, but when I started to tickle him, he busted into laughter. "No Lou! Stop!" He pleaded as he tried to not drop the plate. "Say that you love me!" I ordered. "No!"

Okay time for plan B then...I thought to myself as I went to his neck which was also very ticklish and I use one hand to tickle his neck with the other stayed at his stomach. "Lou!" He exclaimed as he tried to wiggle his way out of my arms. "No, not until you say that you love me!" I told him. "Okay, okay! You win! I love you!" He shouted and I grinned as I stopped. He gasped for air while I picked up my plate and started to eat.

"So mean...you are so mean to me," He said with the cutest look ever." "Well that should teach you not to be a tease when it comes to love," I stated before I placed a piece of turkey on my tongue. "Mmm...roasted turkey," I said with a dazed expression on my face. "This is still cruel," He repeated and poke at my chest. I looked at his face and I swear to you that I saw a pure kitten.

I looked at him and I looked deep into his eyes as I smiled. "I'm sorry baby, I promise to make everything better tonight," I told him and he giggled, "You still want some, don't you?" He asked and I gave him the look that says 'Don't you know me' type of thing. "Like this is all beautiful and nice, but that doesn't remove my craving to see your nice little body riding me and moaning my name like as if it's the last thing that you'll ever say." I told him as I looked at his bum in a pair of short shorts and his body being in a crop top and heels.

" I told him as I looked at his bum in a pair of short shorts and his body being in a crop top and heels