27

Harry's POV
Today is the second to last day of school and I'm excited because after this, I still get to spend a whole summer with Louis even though work is put into it. I've also missed my family, so that's the other part to it. My mom and sister do talk on a daily basis, but I miss seeing them. Not seeing family for only a week can do a lot to a person and even though, I was away from them for a whole month, it still has the same effect.

Louis is even excited to see his sisters and brothers again. We are just going to have to wait two more days before we have to catch a flight to wherever our families are located. Last time that I asked my mum, she said that they were in California, hanging out at their condo, so I'll be getting my own when I get out there, and I will be sharing it with Louis if I wanted to, which I do of course.

"Second to last day and we don't even have to get to it! We have this whole day off and tomorrow we just have one exam to finish before we go on this long and much needed break. We are also going to be checking on your leukemia status. I'm so excited!" Louis cheered as he walked into the kitchen in nothing but Adidas warm up pants and I was only wearing my pj's.

He walked up from behind me and he spin me around

He walked up from behind me and he spin me around. I giggled as he picked me up and had me sit on a free counter. "I know Lou, and after tomorrow and after the party, we will be flying out to California. My mum said that I have a free and open condo at where they are staying and we will be in one together. Only if you want to though," I told him and he smiled.

"Of course I want to share a condo with you. Who else was I going to share it with?" He asked me and I shrugged. "There are your siblings?" "Yeah, but then again, Little and Félicité are taking care of them. Pluse, they don't want me to stay with them anyways." "Why?"

"Well, when I told them that I was going to stay in the same condo as yoy, they actually said you better, and that if I wasn't going to, then they were going to have you stay with them. Then they went on a rant, telling me that they were not about to be the reason why I couldn't be with my boyfriend. Even though I told then that you were going to be right next to rhem, they were not going to let me stay with them. It was quite funny actually," Louis said with a smile full of happiness.

"How is your smile that beautiful? " I asked him as I reached out and poke his cheeks. "I don't know, how about you tell me how you are this cute?" He asked as his reply and I sighed. "It's a blessing, but it's also a curse," I told him as I hid my face with my hand. "No...don't cover it up," He whined as he touched my hand and placed it into my lap.

The usual electric shock ran through my body and it made me shiver a little. Louis allowed me to get back on the ground since I did need to get back to making our meals. It was not a special breakfast, but it was still nice to have and I knew that Louis was going to enjoy it nonetheless.

It was very simple and as Louis describes it 'Good as fuck'. I made a few more changes and made sure that everything looked the way that I planned for it to look. I moved the food onto two plates and I picked up the right utensils before I walked up to Louis again and passed his serving of food.