29

Harry's POV
"Shawn is going to be attending our school next year!" Niall shouted as he entered my dorm. I saw Louis jump from the couch and onto the floor. I laughed as I put the last dish up.

I walked out of the kitchen and greeted my Irish friend, "Nice knocking there mate," I said and he shrugged, "My bad. I don't do the whole knocking thing when it comes to visiting my friends," He excused. "Yeah but you do it if you don't want to scare your friends boyfriend and have the guy nearly break his bum," I said as I saw Louis rub his arse.

I walked over to Louis and I looked at him as he was still wincing while looking up. "Are you okay Lou?" I asked him as I reached behind him and had my hands on his bum instead of his. "Yeah...Hello Niall," He said as he finally looked down and over at my friend with a frown set on his face. "Aw, don't look at me like that Lou. I said that I was sorry," Niall told him as he walked into the room and sat on the couch.

"Yeah, tell that to my reddened ass," He did his normal eye roll before he looked at me. "What do you want to do anyways?" He asked me and I shrugged. "We are going to have to start packing since we are set for our flight tomorrow," I told him as I rested my head onto his chest. "All is up to you lovely. I need some new cases though," He told me and I smiled. "I knew that would be the case, so...follow me!" I exclaimed as I walked to my room.

"Yeah and just ignore Niall's great news, thanks mate!" Niall shouted and I laughed. "I kind of figured that he would attend. The boy was over here practically everyday," I responded and I heard him huff. "You could still be happy about it being true," He said as he turned the TV on.

I rolled my eyes jokingly before I continued walking to my room. I opened the door and walked right to my closet. "You're not about to give me your pink luggage, are you? I don't want to take your only set of luggage. It is yours afterall," He told me as he followed me into the medium sized space.

"No Lou, I just bought another set, and yeah, I was going to use it for the new clothes that I got this year, but it all can go back into my pink suitcases. These are yours," I said before I moved out a set of red suitcases. I bought them last week, but I did practice my packing and it all was able to still fit into the pink luggage that I own. 

"Now all we have to do is go and see if your stuff will fit inside of it

"Now all we have to do is go and see if your stuff will fit inside of it." I told him with a smile. "Thank you Harry," He thanked as he picked up the suitcases. "Anything for you Lou!" I spoke happily as I followed him out of my room and we walked down the hall to get to his.

I opened the door for him to walk in with the suitcases resting upon his back. Louis then placed the bags on his bed and walked to his closet. I followed him and helped him pack. There were a few things that I told him that were definitely going to be thrown out.

He didn't bother to argue about it since we don't tend to really argue about small things all that much. We tend to argue about the serious stuff. Yes, we do argue. There is no such thing as a perfect couple you know. There are going to be occasions where we do fight and stuff like that, so yeah.