25 (Short)

Louis's POV
"Happy anniversary daddy!" Harry shouted as he walked into my room with a tray in his hand. I looked at him and smiled before I pressed paused on the TV and sat up so that he can put the tray right into my lap. "Is today a special day baby?" "Of course! Which made me give you the special breakfast!" He replied before he did jazz hands.

I cackled at him before I reached up to caress his soft and dimpled cheek. He looked down at me before he kissed the palm of my hand and smiled fondly. "Now enjoy your breakfast, because today is going to be the greatest day ever!" "When is it not? Your there everyday afterall," I flirted and he rolled his eyes, "You're such a sap," He told me before he walked out of the room.

Today is our 9 month anniversary and we're so ecstatic since this only means that our our 1 year is about to come up. Being in a relationship with someone for a full year is like something made from a dream. It could be accomplished, but the days are also not promised.

Which made me go out and buy him a promise ring. I'm going to give it to him when it's the summer. Him and I are planning on traveling so when it's like our 10 month is when I'm going to gift him the ring. I want the ring to resemble my love for him, but also give him that promise of the fact that I'll never leave. No matter who walks into our lives or try to destroy us.

Anyways, I looked at my lap yo see what exactly Harry made me on this special morning. What made me proud was that he knew what I was in the mood for without even asking me. Pure boyfriend material, am I right? I mean, I'll leave your mouth to start watering once you see this delicious food.

I spent my time enjoying the food and I felt as though my taste buds ere being blessed once I took the first touch of Harry's delicious meal touched the tip of my tongue

I spent my time enjoying the food and I felt as though my taste buds ere being blessed once I took the first touch of Harry's delicious meal touched the tip of my tongue. No one can ever say that fheyve tasted the greatest thing if they have never tasted the delicious taste called Harry's cooking. I literally finished it all under 5 minutes that's how good it is.

I placed the tray on my nightstand when I was funished, and I walked out of the room with a pleased look on my face. I walked downstairs and saw Harry watching TV while he was eating his breakfast. I sat next to him and pulled him into my side. He leaned in and he continued to eat his food. "Did you like the food?" He asked me. "Like it? I finished it in 3 minutes tops, so I think like is an understatement." I said truthfully.

"Well what do you want to do today?" "I'm okay with anything really." "Yeah, but it's our anniversary, I can't choose what we do. It has to be the both of our ideas." I told him. "I know I just don't know if you are going to be up for things like shopping, romantic dates, and other things like that." He said and I chuckle.

"I am completely fine with anything. Besides, going shopping with you grant the chance of seeing your bum in some hot clothes. Going on romantic dated is also a part of being in a relationship, so there is no reason for you not to put in your opinion as to where we should go for one of our special days," I said and rested my chin into his neck.

He moved his plate off to the side so that he could cuddle with me more properly. He looked at me and placed one hand on my cheek. "You just treat me ao....perfectly, and I don't know how I could show my gratitude," He told me and I smiled at him.

"Baby, all you can do is stay in my life, and never leave me," I said before I kissed his forehead. "Like I would ever leave someone like you," He said with a smile, "And stop being a complete sap. My heart is going to explode if you keep being this sweet," He added as he rested his head on my chest. "How else do you want me to treat you?" I asked him. "Not any different, it's just that there are rarely any guy like you." He played with my hands while looking.

"That is true, but there is no way that I would be able to find another angel like yourself. I can't find another being that is cuter, sweeter, and more nicer than you. It is just so impossible," I mumbled against his soft skin.

"Thank you daddy!" He responded before he wrapped his arms around me. I rubbed his back and slightly shook my head. "There is no reason to thank me baby, it is my job to make you smile, and that is also your job to, but you are doing a pretty damn good job at it, so I'm not going to critique you," I said with a small laugh.

"I love you so much darling," I then whispered as we relaxed on the couch for a bit. Harry was on his phone to look up nice placed to go to for a nice date night. When he did hear me, he cuddled even closer into my body. "Love you too daddy," He said, but it came out muffled because he had my arms cover his mouth and I was wearing a sweat jacket. I kind of feel like if we were to enter this celebrity life right now, then we would have so many shippers on our hands.

(RISE LARRIES RISE!)

Anyways, that's in the future, so as to right now, I'm just going to enjoy the moments that I have with this boy as much as I can. We rested on that couch for a couple of more hours before we accidentally fell asleep. I was laying on my back and Harry was laying on top of me as we fell asleep. The TV was still playing in front of us, and that's actually how we spent our anniversary.

Passed out, cuddling on the couch. I know that we did have so much more planned for tonight but I guess that we were so comfortable that sleep just have to take over so quickly. I'm not upset about it though. Not every anniversary has to be celebrated in a big way. It can be celebrated in a small, but still in a very cute way.

If Harry is included, then everything is cute!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡