3

Louis's POV
Nick: Attention to all students! There are going to be 2 new people joining us today and we would like to give them a day to unpack and take care of their needs before they get into the routine of things tomorrow. So! Liam Payne and Zayn Malik please make Niall Horan feel at home while he's here, and Louis Tomlinson you do the same for your roommate, Harry Styles. They will arrive at your doors shortly.
Due to the new kids, all classes will be canceled for today, so have a fun day off.
-Grimshaw

I read the message and smiled because I am finally getting another person in my dorm. It has been really quiet and lonely being in this place by myself and now I'm excited to see who my roomate is going to look like. I got out of the chat that was shared with Grimshaw and the other students and opened up the chat that is just for H and I.

L: Yo! I am finally getting a new roomate! I've been waiting for so long!

H: I'm trying to find my dorm and it's so hard. Happy to hear that btw!

L: Who are you rooming with?

H: You wouldn't know him, but they said that his name is...Louis Tomlinson?

I immediately froze...

That's my name...

Does this mean...

Oh shit!

L: 109A

H: What?

L: Just go to 109A

H: Okay? Thanks I think?

I put my phone up and walk towards my front door. I was smiling so much right now, because if I'm not dreaming then this means that Harry was my roommate. Since Harry is H, then this makes this whole this thing a whole lot better! I have a roommate and it's the guy that I've been talking to for so long and have been "friends with benefits" with.

I heard a key enter the lock to the door and it opened, and in came a short boy with curly hair. He looked up at me and smiled God his face looked perfect. His eyes were the shade of green that would be found in and forest. His lips looked so soft and well taken care of. His face looked well taken care of in general. He had those dimples that make him even more irresistible.

Then there was his body. He had noticeable curves and he looked beautiful like how I imagined. What he was wearing made him look even more beautiful.

"Hi, my name is Harry Styles, and I'm your roommate

"Hi, my name is Harry Styles, and I'm your roommate. What's yo-" I silenced him by pressing my lips against his a bit harshly, but just a bit. He didn't do anything at first, but then he slowly started to kiss back. It made me smile before I pulled away.