15

Louis's POV
I was cleaning the dorm and when I was about to walk into Harry's room to give his bag to him, I heard crying coming from inside. I busted through the door and I saw my baby crying on his bed. I rushed to his aid and I knelt down. "Baby?" I called to him and he looked up at me with tears stained on his beautiful face. I wiped his tears away with my thumb and I caressed his cheek. "What's wrong babe?" I asked in worry.

He looked at me before he looked down at his lap and said, "This is just too hard Lou. Keeping all of the negativity out and ignoring all of the rude comments...all of it is just too much. Everyone is talking about my life-threatening illness, and they are not really thinking of it in a positive light. All they keep on saying is that I'm going to die, and that I'll never get out of this. The news keep questioning if I am going to die or if I'm going to have to go through hell by doing Chemo." He told me while tears continue to fall.

"But baby, we are already doing the shots. You are going to be fine, and you are not going to die. Not as long as I'm here. My mother died from this, and since you are my boyfriend, my lover, and my future. I will not allow you to go down that same path as she did. I know it's hard to ignore something like this, but can you try for me? For your mum? For your sister? For your dad? Please Harry? This may not be an easy task, but I know how strong you are." I said.

"I just don't know if I can Lou...I mean look at all of my comments on my post." He told me before he picked up his phone to show me what he was talking about. He showed me a picture of him and right below it were the comments and I read them all. They all basically asked him how long does he have before the doctor decided to pull the plug and how am I with a person with such an illness. These comments made my blood boil and I immediately took his phone and started typing.

HarryS: First of all, the doctor doesn't pull the plug. He is there for us to check in with and he is there to tell him if he is clear of the illness or not. God decides on if he should make it, which he fucking will! Secondly, I am with him because this boy is the person who I have been in love with for so long. My life would be a living hell if I was never with him.

I see this boy in my future. I see him being my fiancé. I see him being my husband. I see him being the father who gives me a family, meaning that I see him giving birth to our children. I even see this boy being right next to me on my death bed. I see all of my life through him, and there is not a god damn thing that you can do about it. I love him, and to be honest, you were wrong with the question that you asked. It's more like this: How was I so lucky to be with a guy like @HarryS? Now if you were to ask me that, then I would have no other answer besides that God have gifted me the best and the most amazing human being on planet wart. One of his angles.

Now do me and my love a favor and fuck off! -@louist91

When I posted the comment, I handed the phone right back to Harry and he tilted his head before he looked at his phone to read what I just said. "Lou!" He asked with a shocked tone in his voice. "What? I was just saying what was on my mind. Speaking the truth love." I told him with a shrug before I go up and walked to his closet. "Now baby, you have been wearing the same thing from this morning when I gave you your shot. Do you have anything that you would like to wear today?" I asked as I walked through the door that led to his clothes. "Umm...a crop top and shorts. Whatever you like is fine with me," He said.

Okay...so go with my favorite. I thought in my head as I looked at my lovers clothes. I looked at each piece of clothing before I spotted the one that would make my dick twitch every time that I see him in it.

He saw me pull it out and he chuckled, "Are you horny Lou?" He asked me and I gave him a small shrug. "Maybe I am...maybe I'm not." I said with tease. He just rolled his eyes before got out of his clothes and he walked up to me. I saw his black panties and already felt the boner rising in my jeans. I bit my lip at the sight of him and he hummed as he inspected the clothes. "This can do. You pick rhe right day since I'm wearing black today," He told me and took the outfit out of my hold.