Tour Time

Kirstie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling childishly excited for tour. I had the new anti-nausea tablets, so I wasn't worrying about being sick all the time. That also took away my worry of us having to cancel shows because of me. I hated that the first time. I felt so bad that we'd let our fans down and I did not want to go through that again.

"Matt. Wake up. It's tour day!" I said, lightly shaking him.

"Uhh, Kirst. Do you have to wake me up so early?" he replied with a husk in his voice.

"Yes. Get up. We leave shortly." I said, grabbing his arm and trying to drag him out of bed.

"Okay, okay. I'm up, I'm up." He said with a yawn.

"Waffles?" I asked.

"You angel." He replied.

For the first time in a while, I was able to make breakfast in peace. Mum had taken the dogs back with her, so I didn't need to worry about that, and I didn't have morning sickness. The meds are working! Thank the lord for that. It was just nasty.

Matt came down just as the waffles were ready. He stood to the side of me and kissed my belly and then my cheek. A habit he was getting into very quickly. It would fine for him to do that around the band and the crew, but he'd have to tone it down around the fans. I didn't want them to get suspicious. Unless they thought it was just a friendly gesture. Time will tell I guess.

10am hit and I heard a loud noise from outside. I checked through the curtains, and sure enough, the tour bus was right outside. Dre had planned it this way to make it easier on us, and a lot easier for me.

"Matt! The bus is here. Let's go!" I called up the stairs.

"Coming!" Matt had both of our large cases, the boys had done some research and knew I shouldn't really be picking heavy things up. I was allowed to carry my own rucksack, but Matt handled everything else.

"There they are!" someone yelled as we got onto the bus. Mitch, Scott and Kevin came in from the back lounge and gave both of us hugs.

"How are you feeling Kirst?" Scott asked.

"Great. I finally have some anti-nausea meds and they're really helping." I replied.

"Good. I'm glad you're feeling better." Kevin said.

"Me too." Matt said.

All the boys just had to feel my stomach and give kisses to the baby, and then we all moved to the back lounge. I was shocked as I walked in. There were loads of blankets and a footstool off to the side.

"It was my idea." Kevin said. I turned to him in confusion. "Well, as the baby gets bigger, you're going to have some ankle swelling and want to be cuddled in blankets. I just wanted to be ready for that."

"Thank you Kevin." I said, giving him another hug. He's the best brother I could ever ask for.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Dre said. With that, we were off on tour again.