Chapter 7

Mengrui's POV

I sot back down after Meili left, holding my head in my hands "how does she even know I was married, and please don't call her stupid"

Dianfa shrugged his shoulders drinking his drink as he looked up at the blossomless tree that hung over us "maybe your father told her"

I shake my head "I doubt it, he still hasn't told the mother"

Dianfa's eyes were practically popping out of his sockets as I said, "you haven't told her,  are you crazy!"

I sighed "I didn't even know who I was marrying till I got there it's only been one day, that would go down well with mother wouldn't it" I got up and started walking off

Dianfa followed after me "want to go to a party"

I look at him raising an eyebrow "a party, since when are you interested in parties?"

Dianfa shrugged his shoulders before hooking his arm around mine "I'm not, but it might help you get your mind off things" he grins at me before pinching my cheek making me wince slightly "I miss that smile of yours brother"

I sigh again slightly nudging his hand away from my face "alight but I'm checking Xing first"

I huff out a tired breath as he pitches my cheek again "you and that dog" he says with a chuckle before heading off home

Shuanghui POV

I flinch and shoot up from the couch from something cold touching my face "wake up and have a drink" a deep voice calls through the blurriness of my exhaustion

I groan shooting a glare towards Kuanwo rubbing the back of my neck "I can't if you want me to work tonight, and drive home" I grumble out at him

he gives me a shrug and smirks "light ass, I'll drink for ya" he winks and tips the bottle back taking a swig

I sigh rubbing my eyes into the palm of my hands "I want to see him"

Tang tilts his head in confusion, looking like a lost puppy "who?"

I frown at him like he's an idiot "who do you think, for someone who can hack computers, military equipment and personal files. and runs several casinos and spends almost 24/7 at his club you sure are a moron at times, I want to see him, the person I married"

Tang's eyes widen in surprise "oh, didn't you see him today? you going to go find him again?"

I glare at him again "I... I went to see him but" I let out a sigh "he didn't know I was there, he didn't see me, and I kept my distance, show me his picture, the only time I saw him o didn't look at him properly, hell I'm not even sure if it was him that I saw, show me"

He gives me a mock salute and frowns as I flick his head before grabbing his laptop, he taps in a few buttons before passing it to me, "see pretty boy isn't he?"

I remain silent just staring at the picture, the same way I did when I first met him, only this time I looked more at him than just his deep brown eyes, his eyes showed so much innocence, his face looks smooth in the picture, delicate and gentle.

I snap out of my stare as Kuanwo clicks his fingers in front of my face "well?"

I let out a sigh and looks at Kuanwo "pretty maybe, but he's just a kid, young, and a guy, why would that old man mary me to a guy"

he let out a scoff of amusement "haha ok so maybe you are right, why don't you go and ask him why he agreed to the marriage, maybe they did owe that old man big time, or forced, I mean who else would marry their only son to another man Shuanghui?"