Chapter 16

Kaihan's POV

I was telling Kong Meirong about how Shuanghui used to be when he was younger before he turned into the anti-social sleaze bag that doesn't talk to anyone, I was telling her how he always had the girls around him and that how he'd always managed to get them to take him home, he was a good kid back then and so carefree I still wonder what happened to him, but he doesn't tell anyone, I bit my lip seeing him glaring at me "I'm going home" he said which kind of made me guilty because now he seems mad

He turned around and almost bumped into Mengrui and the little dog he was holding, I chuckled as Mengrui held Xing out in front of him, he had a mischievous grin but his eyes were shining he looked happy "look Xiao Xing a new playmate" he chuckled stepping closer to Shuanghui

I held in a laugh and I think Tang Didi was too by the way his eyes were shining and his hand was clamped over his mouth "I don't want to play with it" Shuanghui quickly responded

Mengrui stopped walking closer "it's ok he doesn't lick dirty things" Shuanghui flinched slightly at the comment

"Mengrui don't tease the guests," Ayi said in a warning tone

"fine" Mengrui pouted out pulling Xing back closer to him "Ma I need to take Xing for a walk anyways, so I'm going out for a bit"

Meiron frowned "you are going to leave me with your guests, why not let Xing out the back for a little while"

Mengrui shook his head, everyone was quiet when they spoke, "they are not my guests they are his guests, they came because of him" Mengrui said as he pointed towards Shuanghui, I found this amusing he didn't seem mad at Didi anymore which was a good thing. "the only one who's here for me is Dianfa, also Xiao Xing doesn't like going outside by himself Ma"

I turned my head and glared at Tang as he spoke "isn't Shuanghui here for you as well"

"no" Shuanghui and Mengrui spoke at the same time as they both turned to face Tang, "he would have left last night if Ma didn't insist he stayed because of the rain"

Shuanghui raised an eyebrow at mengrui "you reminded her of my bike, much less you also said that you didn't...."

He got cut off by Juanshou "you can't complain, Didi, anyways we should get going" he gestured to me and mengrui and Shuanghui "we have something to take care of" he said with a smile "thank you for having us for breakfast"

I smiled and stood up and walked over to Juanshou and smiled at Kong Meirong "yes thank you breakfast was lovely"

the one I assume is Dianfa as Mengrui spoke of him earlier stood up "I'm coming to"

So of cause Tang stood up also "if he gets to go, I'm also joining, it's only fair"

I chuckle as I hear mengrui mumble "a bunch of idiots" the shocked look on his face when Tang walked over and took Xing from him was priceless "Hey! you can't take him"

Tang turned and grinned at him "well I'm going in the car with the twins and I'm sure your friend here won't go on the bike with Shuanghui since he seems to hate Didi, leaving the seats all taken up" he holds xing above his head "isn't that right pup, with me, you, the twins and that other brat makes the five-seater all full, so Daddy Mengrui will have to go on the bike with big mean Shuanghui" he cooed to the dog making me chuckle"

Mengrui's eyes widened he looked as if he had tensed up "what do you mean bike!"

I and Juanshou put our arms around Dianfa and lead him out the door quickly before he could protest and put him in the car "bye Ayi" we called back as we left.

Tang followed us out and Dianfa quickly took Xing from him with a glare, Tang smirked at him he turned around and picked up one of the helmets of Shuanghui's bike chucking it to him as he walked out the door with a frowning Xiao Mengrui, I chuckled and hooked my arm over my brother "be safe" Tang winked to my brother before climbing into the car next to a glaring Dianfa, that kid is so protective of Mengrui and I only just met him, other then the quick introduction yesterday that is but that doesn't count, it was funny and cute the way he was with Mengrui

Shuanghui turned the Mengrui who had a very unhappy expression on his face as Shuanghui fixed the Helmet on him adjusting the straps to fit, He got on the bike and looked at Mengrui who looked terrified to get on and was very hesitant, Dianfa was watching out the back window and I was leaning on my side of the car with a grin, "get on" Shuanghui huffed out, when Mengrui didn't make any attempt to move, Shuanghui let out a small chuckle and pulled him closer and helped him up onto the bike "hold the bike or me, I won't let you fall, I promise"

I got in the car and Tang was trying to contain his laughter at the scared boy sitting next to him "oh god kid you look more scared than Mengrui and he's the one on the bike" he wiped his eyes taking in a breath "don't worry kid, he may be stupid but if there's one thing he does know is how to keep someone safe, how else do you think the fool got Mengrui to the hospital" The shocked look on Dianfa's face was complete and utter shock, I no longer could hold in the laughter, Juanshou started the car and started driving

I could see Shuanghui and Mengrui in the rearview mirror, Mengrui shouted something and a grin spread across Shuanghui's lips he leant back a bit and said something, I mirrored the smirk on Shuanghui's "looks like they are having fun" Just as I said that Shuanghui did a small wheelie and zoomed past the car

Mengrui had an Iron tight grip around Shuanghui and his face was buried into his back, I and Tang burst out in laughter and Juanshou shook his head and let out a sigh and Dianfa started panicking, tang put his hand on Dianfa's shoulder "hey kid it's fine, Shuanghui won't let any harm come to your brother"

I chuckled as my laughter slowed "yeah, don't worry it will be fine, look at the way Xiao Mengrui clung onto Didi"

Juanshou shook his head at me "that isn't the point Kaihan"

Shuanghui POV

I chuckled at how tight his grip got, he's stronger than he looks, When I pulled up to my father's company building I patted his hands "hey look I stopped your fine to let go now" his grip slowly loosened and his head lifted off my back, he got off the bike and almost toppled over but I quickly wrapped my arm around his waist to hold him up "carful" I chuckled out climbing off the bike so I could hold him up easier, I undid the helmet taking it off him as I look down at him, I gave him an apologetic smile seeing the fear filling his eyes, Mengrui had a tight grip of my arms as I held him up and stroked his cheek "you ok?"

"you are crazy," he said in a stuttering shaky voice, and I lightly chuckled at him "I'm not going on that bike on the way back"

I chuckle as he lets go of my arms as my brother's car pulls up "can you stand by yourself?" I ask him and he nods, everyone else starts getting out of the car and I slowly unwrap my arms as I white ball of fluff runs up to Mengrui, he crouched down and strokes the dog before picking it up in his arms and I put the helmets away

Juanshou walked over "Pa should be up in his office, so should Lao Kong or he should be on his way, I'll try and explain what happened later" He and Kaihan walk ahead followed by me and Mengrui and Xing then Kuanwo and Dianfa were behind us, Dianfa was glaring daggers at Kuanwo for some reason, I felt like the odd one out walking through the halls to head up to my father's office, we had to take 2 separate lifts, and we where getting stared at, everyone looked more suited for office jobs except me, with my leather jacket and biker pants, even Kuanwo looked more in place here than me and I'm going to be the new co-owner, which only made me frown more at the current situation.