Chapter 28

Kuanwo's POV

I looked over at Shuanghui who had both of Juanshou's kids on him playing with them, he was trying to distract himself from his husband who was over fussing on his mother who had said she was fine a few times, I nudged Juanshou and pointed to Mengrui then Shuanghui, we both noticed the laughter he held in listening to the conversation between Rongshu and Meirong, Juanshou walking over and picked his kids up away from Shuanghui who stared at his brother, he was about to protest when Juanshou shook his head "if you think you are using my kids to distract you, you're wrong, the person who needs a distraction is your worrying husband"

Shuanghui looked over and Mengrui, his facial expression softening and a ghost of a smile on his face, Juanshou walked out of the room with the kids smiling, Shuanghui got up walked over to Mengrui holding out his hand to him, Mengrui looked at him a little confused "I'll take you to see Xing" he stated calmly, and Rongshu looked at him confused, I grinned as Shuanghui laughed a little "Xiao Xing is Xiao Rui's puppy"

Rongshu smiled lightly nodding at the explanation, "You brought a dog into my house" Li Boatian said in anger causing both me and Shuanghui to glare at him

"you keep your mouth shut" Shuanghui started, a dark tone to his voice towards his father as Mengrui took his hand standing up next to Shuanghui a little worried "Xing is in my room so you will live, if you want to complain, I can introduce you to the family member that is 10x more likely to kill you then me"

Rongshu was shaking her head glaring at her husband, they knew Shaunghui's anger and her husband was sat scowling at what was being said to him, everyone turned to Mengrui when he spoke "sorry, I don't like leaving Xiao Xing alone"

He was then tugged towards the door by Shuanghui "don't apologize to that Laotou" I heard him say as they left

I watched and hummed quietly to myself "he's allergic to dogs but will defend Xiao Kong's dog" Kaihan turned to look at me and I looked up at him with a smile "do you like Xiao Kong?" This drew everyone's attention to me and Kaihan "I mean as a Didi" rolled my eyes, The look in his eyes turned from confusion to curiosity, he nodded to my question a grin spreading on his lips "I say locking them in a house may not have been the best idea on the planet but it worked like a charm, they are closer and missed each other, walking out the room hand in hand an all" I chimed with a cheeky smile and Kaihan leaned forward on the chair to listen "we should get them wearing their wedding bands, Shuanghui keeps his on a necklace"

"so what do you suggest we do" Kaihan whispered, "what are you two planning now" me and Kaihan both jumped and looked over to see a glaring Juanshou by the door

we both grinned and I gave him a short answer "project bonding"

this also drew everyone's attention more, including Aixian and Baotian who haven't been listening to anything but the TV, Juanshou looked confused at using "Project Bonding? what do you mean by that"

Kaihan was looking around humming and I smiled and explained "obviously our shy couple like each other a lot, and maybe we should give them a little hand in helping them admit they're true feelings"

Baotian scoffed with a snort "oh please there is no way they would like each other, they are both men and they are only married because...."

I cut him off with a growl "because of you and your lies and trickery, so now you can deal with your son falling in love with the boy you forced him to marry"

he looked as though he was ready to argue but chose not to, Juanshou looked over towards Meirong "what do you say Ayi" he glared over toward me and Kaihan "we, won't do anything without your permission after all your son would be involved to"

Meirong looked over towards her husband before she looked back to Juanshou and smiled "I think it would be a good idea, my child had never been close to anyone other the Xiao Dong, then even though he is Cold mannered towards Xiao Li he cares about him, he has seemed lost these days Shuanghui has not come round, he even ignore the divorce papers my husband give him saying he busy with his schoolwork, but even I notice he not concentrate on even his books his glance always went to his phone"

"you heard the conversation about the divorce?" Aixian asked, "I thought you were..."

she cut him off "I what, this is your fault too and I think the will be good for Mengrui and he is happy being near Xiao Li"

I smiled, they have both been distracted the time they had been separated, Juanshou smiled and nodded "then we'll help" he crouched down putting his arms around the two kids "won't we" he smiled at them they nodded and hugged Juanshou and he looked at us a glare with narrowed eyes "you better make a decent plan or else"

I raised my hand to Kaihan who grinned and high-fived me

Shuanghui POV

Mengrui was on the floor with Xing, getting him to sit lay and roll over, he would look over at me now and then I'm not sure why I couldn't read him, not like I could with Kuanwo, I was smiling barely but it was there, at least it was until Mengrui's phone rang "Dianfa ge"

I frowned seeing a smile grow for the first time since we got here, he moved the phone away from his ear and flinched when a high pitched scream came through the speaker "MERRY CHRISTMAS MENGRUI"

"Merry Christmas Shuying" I sighed slightly annoyed and rolled onto my back to look at the ceiling, "You alright?....ah not you Dianfa" I heard a moment later, turning my head to see Mengrui looking at me

I sat up on the bed grabbing the phone from Mengrui "I'm fine" I said before cutting the call-off

he tried to grab the phone but thanks to his shorter height I held it out of his reach "give it to me I was talking" he said annoyance in his voice

I kept hold of the phone looking down at Mengrui a smirk on my face "true you were talking, but what about...." I looked at the phone as it vibrated "ah he sent a text" I swiped my finger opening the message "who was that?" I read out loud

"Shuanghui!" he hissed in annoyance at me

I looked at him then back at the phone sending a text back to Li Shuanghui, his husband's phone had been temporarily confiscated I turned the phone off slipping it onto the wardrobe

he was gaping at the top of the wardrobe "what you do that for" he pouted

I shrugged and sat back on the bed "wanted to" I mumbled before laying back

he looked at me with a frown before he sat on the bed next to me with a huff, pulling Xing up next to him who curled up on the bed with a yawn he kept his back to me and I just kind of wanted to reach out and hold him