Chapter 10

Harlem POV

"How you kno Nathan?" I said with my gun still up, Nala started crying. "Whatcha crying for? You setting my up!" I yelled. She shook her head no.

"No babe I'm not! Put the gun down I'm scared." She said, getting up and walking closer.

"Stay right there or imma blow yo head of!" Yelled at her making her freeze.

"I think that...that's my dad, I-I have a picture with the same guy." She said looking me in the eyes.

"So why you in my shit! Bitch you lying!" I yelled turning red, She frowned.

"Babe why are you calling me names, I'm not lying. I was just looking for some more information about him, I was just curious.." She said. I put the gun down and gestured for her to come closer.

"Next time I catch you in my shit imma kill you." I said grabbing her neck, then I let go she looked scared and hurt. She ran out of the room and walked over to the picture "they look just alike.." I said in my head.

I do like Nala I just don't trust a lot of people since I live the lifestyle I live it's dangerous just walking around trusting people. I put everything in place the I went looking for Nala.

When I found her she was in the bonus room closet, with her head on her knees crying. I touched her arm and she yanked away From me.

"Nana, don't be like that you kno ion play about my trust, if I didn't feel threatened I wouldn't have pointed my gun at you." She didn't reply.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I asked.

"Stay away from me.." Nala said quietly.

"Sorry babygirl no can do, you wanna meet Nathan?" I asked, she looked up.

"Y-yes." She said. I sighed in relief I thought shorty was bout to dip onna nigga.

"After we get the results I'll stake you." I said. I grabbed her hand she let me we walked back into the room, I ran us some bath water.

We got in and I noticed Na was uncomfortable, she didn't talk Nd she looked stiff, so moved over to her slashing water. I grabbed her and sat her right on my lap. She tried to get up but I pushed he back on.

"Don't be scared." I whispered.

"I don't want i on my butt." She said trying again to get up.

"U acting like I'm bout to fuck you, you just sitting on it don't be difficult.

We got done bathing and hopped out we decided to watch boys in the hood and lay up.

"You think Nathan's my dad?" Nala asked, I shook my head yes. " You think he'll like me?" She said.

"Na there's nothing not to like about you." I said closing my eyes.

"Does he have any kids." My eyes shot open and I looked at her remembering something.

"Yeah..." I said.

"If he's my dad, I have a sister!" She said jumping up in excitement. I nodded and she began ranting and asking questions.