Chapter 16

Damn....

I looked over at hazels yesterday hers was positive, but mine was negative. I was kinda upset, I mean I didn't want a baby but I liked the idea of one. Like it would just be cool having a mini me or Harlem running around.

I looked over at hazel and she was in tears.
"Nala I don't wanna kill my baby. But I know I can have a baby Harlem's already pissed off at me and ky'ree, no ones going to want me and I'll be all fat and ugly to ky'ree after this baby drop. I just don't know."

"No they will love and want you, Harlem's not going to be mad, it was a mistake you didn't mean to get pregnant."

"But that's his friend and I did fuck him on purpose, and I did come on to him, they're all going to think I'm a hoe."

"No they're not let's just go tell Har I doubt he's going call you a hoe." I said looking sincere.

"Ok then, let's do it." She said wiping her tears and putting on a smile. We drove slowly to the house and we slowly walked to the door and opened it. I heard Music in Harlem's man cave, we walked in slowly and Harlem was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey baby." I said walking up to him giving him a kiss on the lips. He kissed me then looked back at hazel.

"What" his voice boomed. Making hazel turn red. She walked slowly and sat on the couch next to us.

"I have something to tell you, but promise you won't overreact, please." She said. He nodded.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done but I don't regret it.." she said, I slipped my forehead and shook my head, the first thing she says is smart. "But, I'm pregnant.." she said looking down. I looked at Harlem and could tell he was about to explode.

"By ky'ree? Hazel you pissing me off. What I'm your right mind made you get one day and decide. Hey I'm about to go fuck my brothers best friend?" He said bring calm.

"You don't love me any more do you?" Hazel said.

Harlem sighed, "I still love you and I guess I'll love the baby too." He said looking defeated. Hazel got up and we all hugged har.

The next day

I looked over at Harlem sleeping peacefully. I don't know why, but I'm going to trap this nigga. I don't want anyone else to have him but me, Layla, and his trap baby. I don't know what id do if he decided he didn't want to be with me. I'd become that crazy baby mama that hides in the nigga closet and poke hole in the condom before he fucks me.

I watched his eyes flutter open and I shoved my dark thought to the back of my mind and smiled at him and he smiled back with his pretty white teeth.

"Baby?" I said in my sweet voice.

"Yeah?" He said, I loved his morning voice it was so deep. I'm dropping.

"I want a baby, everyone has a baby now. Don't you want to have me forever, I want you forever." I said smiling at him.

"Now na, a baby ain't no purse, you want it cuz everyone else want one, it eat, sleep, and shit all day long. Plus you only 18 and you just turned 18, so you wanna spend your the rest of your life taking care of a baby?" He asked.