𝐨𝐧𝐞

note; rewritten 12/02/2021
switched from first person to third person
more detail added

"GIVE ME THE money."

cindy's head snapped to the scene behind her, her irises locking onto the man standing in front of the cashier, a hand gun aimed right for the center of the poor woman's forehead. the woman's lips trembled, her body visibly shaking, cindy even feared that the lady's eyes would pop right out of their sockets if she widened her lids any more.

"do it or i swear i will put a bullet through your brain."

cindy sighed, watching the cashier scurry through the cash register, her attention so preoccupied at the moment that she knew— this was her chance. cindy was quick to run to the corner of the small convenience store before reaching into her backpack, digging through her textbooks and notebooks for her suit. she gazed around the tops of the walls— she was damn lucky there weren't any cameras looming down over her. she stripped herself of her clothes in haste, tugging her suit over her hips, slipping her arms into the sleeves, pulling her mask up until her face was secure and veiled away.

"hey dickwad!" she shouted, dropping her backpack down in the corner, waltzing her way over to the scene. the cashier, along with the man looked over at her, his gun cocking as he turned the aim her direction, juggling the bundle of cash in his opposite hand. "trying to steal money is bad."

"who the hell are you?" he questioned, his pointer finger grazing right over the trigger. cindy rolled her eyes at this, her lids squinting as she smiled, resting her shoulder on one of the store shelves to add some attitude.

"what do you think buddy? i'm a cosplayer?" she sniggered, a gloved finger scratching the top of her head. "now drop the money and maybe i won't hurt you."

"hurt me?" he scoffed at this. "as if. back the hell away and maybe i won't hurt you"

she couldn't help the smirk that crept onto her face, lifting her cheeks as she pushed herself off of the shelf, her fingers curling into her palms, her knuckles audibly cracking as she tilted her head, her neck copying the sound. the man's feet shuffled as he stepped forward, stretching his arm out further as if in warning.

"hm, i did say maybe," she sighed, her hands resting on her hips, her head shaking side to side as if in disapproval. "what a shame. and to think that i was going to show you some mercy."

the gunshot was loud to say the least, the echo reverberating around the room, the cashier's scream following suit as the woman ducked. cindy bent backwards, the bullet— as if it were moving in slow motion— whisking right by her stomach, fortunately missing her. she sprang back up onto her feet, narrowing her eyelids at the man as she lurched forward, her fingertips aiming straight for the center of his head. she watched as the webs shot from the tips of her fingers, the silk latching onto the man's forehead, and with a single tug, she slammed his head down onto the counter. he groaned, his gun clanging to the ground along with the pile of money he had every intention of walking out with just moments before.

"the hell?" he exclaimed, a hand to his head as with the other, he attempted to seek out his gun, finally finding the cool piece of metal. cindy was already a step ahead of him however, shooting yet another web at his hand, and despite how hard he tried, he couldn't find the strength within himself in time to free his hand.

she ran towards him, her legs hooking around his neck and with a spin, he was sprawled out on the ground, a series of moans groans emitting from his lips. cindy clicked her tongue at him, scooping up the pile of money on the ground before standing up, peering down at the sorry excuse of a criminal below her.