Beginning

"Is experiment 616 ready?" A voice asked towards the dimness of the room. A light flickered in and out of focus, hardly giving anyone the sight to be aware of their surroundings. It was utterly frustrating at this point in the deal.

"Yes sir! We created what you asked for! One bite and you should be able to live a healthy life with or without your quirks! Maybe even longer if the venom works exceptionally well." A voice responded to the first one. In the person's hand was a clear case with a bio hazard sticker on the font of it. Inside was a medium sized spider, dangling one the top of the case by a spider web.

"Excellent, bring it closer. I want to have a good look at it," The buyer spoke with mischief laced in his tone. The lights in the room went out for a good five seconds before it came back on. The buyer shifted in his chair with a light smirk on his face. Waiting in anticipation.

The seller stepped closer to the buyer with a proud smile on his face, before he could speak, a sharp pain started on his stomach. It took a moment to register that a gun had gone off as he fell to the floor. With blood pooling at his knees.

"Such a shame, you did such great work for the league," The buyer hummed, "I'd like to keep you alive, after all your one of our best at creating bio made solutions. However, I'm afraid that you know too much. Finish him." Immediately another gun shot was heard and a dead body was now in front of the buyer.

Wordlessly, the shooter stepped over the dead body and gently picked up the clear bio hazard case. Intending on delivering it to the buyer, the shooter froze at the last minute upon looking closer at the case. "Boss, the spider isn't in here."

"What do you mean? Did I get ripped off? Tricked?" The boss questioned on anger, "How dare he make me look like a fool!" The air in the room became tense with unfiltered rage of madness. Waves of anger and slight despair came off from the boss.

"I don't think so boss," The shooter cleared his throat and held up the empty clear case for his boss to see. "There is a small hole in the case, perhaps the spider escaped?" He suggested at an attempt to calm down his boss's anger.

"Go find that spider!" The buyer yelled in fury as he seethed in his spot on a cushioned chair, with all kinds of wires attached to his body. His flesh was a murky grey with heavy bags underneath his eyes. Giving off a very unhealthy look. He looked like he was running out of time.

"Yes sir, right away sir," The shooter bowed deeply to his boss and placed the empty case down on the floor next to the dead body. He silently got up and started to make his way out of the room.

"And Kurogiri," a pause, "Make sure that if anyone find out, they die. There should be no witnesses to this whole affair."

"Yes sir."

____________________________

"Deku! Where the fuck are you?" A young teen's voice shouted over the busy roads of cars going back and forth from their day job. From the streets a few high school students look at the blond middle school student in slight worry. Was the child lost and trying to find someone? No one bothered to reach out and talk due to the blond's bad mouth though. So the bystanders just walked away and minded their own business.

A young teen with dark green hair pressed himself up against a brick wall, trying to blend in with his surroundings trying not to get caught by his classmates. Because if he was caught by them, he wouldn't find himself home for some time.

At the sound of footsteps coming and going, the teen let out a quiet breath of relief before ushering himself into the abandoned brick building. Maybe if he stayed in there long enough, Ka-chan and the others would be long gone. It was really wishful thinking though. Besides, if he stayed there for a long while, he could get all of his homework done. So that was a plus.

Sighing, the teen walked deeper into the building and sat down against a pillar of concrete. He pulled his bag close to his chest and leaned his head against the pillar. Wanting a few moments of peace before he got frustrated with his math homework.

After a while, the teen pulled out his math textbook and a notebook and got to work on his homework for the night. Instead of diligently working through every problem. The green haired boy would work on a handful of questions then take a long break in between. Procrastinating really was the teen's best friend.

At the corner of his eye, he spotted a slight movement. Which caused his blood to freeze while he held his breath. A few seconds had passed before the teen decided to check out what the movement was. Deciding that the movement wasn't a danger, the teen kept moving towards the object until he found himself face with a spider that wasn't a normal color.

"Okay then," The teen mumbled under his breath as he scooped up the unnatural colored spider into his way. He made his way back to the pillar where his bag and homework were and sat down. Placing the spider on a blank sheet of paper, he decided to observe it. Maybe it was a new species? Was it poisonous? Only one way to find out.

Carefully he held out his hand towards the spider and waited for something to happen. After a few minutes had passed, the spider started to move towards his hand and the teen could feel his heart start to beat widely in his chest. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. He briefly thought to himself as the spider sank his fangs down into the teen's flesh.

Almost immediately an excruciating pain began to swell throughout his body. Gasping in shock and pain the teen's body fell down on the concrete floor with a loud slam echoing throughout the building. "Ah! Nhm." The teen moaned in pain. This was it, this was how he was going to die. All because he didn't want to do his math homework. Well, at least Ka-chan won't bully him another more. And his mom won't have to worry about his well being. Maybe this was a good thing.

The teen's eyes began to close, his body going into shock and shutting down. In front of him the spider that had bit him was laying on its back dead. Tears slowly started to fall from his eyes. He didn't want to die. Not like this. Look like Ka-chan was right though, he truly was pathetic.