Webbing

"At this point i don't even know how you do this," Shinsou deadpanned to his dad, who was a few feet away from the purple haired teen laughing his head off. This training session consisted of the duo, teacher and student, along with Aizawa's son joining in of the fun. Shinsou had made a joke about, 'You can't keep my dad all to yourself, you know? I gotta train with him too.' Unfortunately, Midoriya barley getting used to having friends teases each other, started crying and apologizing. it was a mess.

Luckily everyone calmed and and began training together once the green haired teen was recovered from his mini panic attack.

"Fucking magic child," Aizawa responded before turning to his student, "How many laps was that?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised. After the panic attack, Aizawa had ordered Midoriya to run as many laps his body would allow. It probably wasn't a great idea to do that first was his pupil was soaking with sweat and his legs had a slight tremble to it.

"Um, ah, a-about, ah, eight, ah, I never gotten that far b-before. Ah, usually I can do two without taking a break," Midoriya panted out. The green haired teen looked ready to passed out from exhaustion.

"Hm, we're going to do this everyday before more harsh training starts then. It'll give you time to build up stamina before the entrance exam. In the meantime I want you to climb as many pillars as you can and see how long you can stick to them. if you start to get bored you can test out that water theory you have. I'm going to go help Hitoshi untangle from his spider web he was going on," Aizawa said, ignoring the squeak of, 'rude!' coming from the purple haired teen who laid on the floor, trapped in his capture weapon.

Midoriya nodded and decided to climb on the of pillars that was in the middle of the training area. Taking a deep breath in, he started to quickly climb to the top. After making sure that he was secure, Midoriya moved his body towards the side of the pillar and slowly let go, no longer holding the piece of stone like a lifeline. Instead, his feet were firmly planted on the side, not letting go. Letting his breath go, Midoriya started giggling excitably.

"Looks like your having fun," Aizawa said as he watched his student laugh in an almost manically manner. This should be more concerning, the man thought to himself. "I'm going to time you and see how long you are able to hold this. It might not be for long. So let's just wait for twenty minutes. The stronger your leg muscles become, the longer you should be able to hold the position," Aizawa explained as he started a timer he got out of his scarf.

Midoriya nodded and began to concentrate at the task at hand. Despite being nervous, the green haired teen wasn't sweating as much as he thought he should be. The exercise was almost calming, grounding even. It helped put the teen's mind at ease. Without noticing, Midoriya closed his eyes and began relaxing. Sticking to surfaces was becoming an instinct now. Getting comfortable with his quirk felt amazing to the green haired teen.

Once Shinsou was detangled from his capture weapon, he quickly looked over at his friend and noticed that Midoriya seemed to be relaxed. Walking over to where his father took, the purple haired teen tapped his dad's shoulder, "Is he supposed to be that relaxed during a training session?" He questioned the male.

Aizawa watched as Midoriya seemed to be caught up in his own world, focusing on the feeling on his quirk working. "Should be fine, he wasn't had his quirk for awhile. Remember he barely got it a few months ago. Can't expect someone who is timid like Midoriya to get used to this kind of quirk quick," The pro shrugged in dismal.

"Are you insulting your student? Didn't know you were that kind of guy! I hope you don't talk that way about me when I'm not around," Shinsou faked gasped. The teen could understand though, most quirks won't appear if the hold doesn't feel safe. To have a quirk show up in protection, seemed nerve wrecking.

The hero chuckled in amusement, "Don't worry Hitoshi, I won't insult your boyfriend with you in the room. I'll do it behind your back!" Aizawa basked in the way his son turned red and ducked away from looking him in the eyes.

"We're not dating!" Shinsou shouted in embarrassment, "Dad! We're just friends!" The teen's face felt hot as he looked away from his dad and kept his eyes on the ground. He came here to get some training in. Not talk about his love life!

"Yeah, that's what they all say," Aizawa sighed as he shook his head, "How about you go get your boyfriend and we can take a lunch break? Training without breaks can be very harmful," The pro said, ruffling his son's hair in fondness.

"Dad!" Shinsou whined but did as he dad said to. Walking up to the other teen, Shinsou wondered how he was going to get Midoriya out of the zone he was currently in. Getting an idea, Shinsou grabbed a nearby tree branch and started to poke the other teen with it. After a poke reached the green haired teen's neck, Midoriya jumped from his spot and released his grip on the pillar.

Fully preparing to catch the teen, Shinsou spread his legs out and positioned himself under the other teen with his arms out. What he was not expecting, was for Midoriya to twist his body in midair and so white strings to come out of his wrists. Shinsou watched with his mouth opened as Midoriya seemed to slow falling as the strings latched into a nearby pillar. Suddenly, Midoriya was being pulled in the direction of the pillar and before anyone could move to stop it, the teen face planted harshly onto the stone.

The area was silent as Aizawa and Shinsou watched as the scene unfolded like some part of an action movie in front of them. Midoriya let out a small groan as his body slowly slid down from the pillar. The white string didn't seem to be attached to the teenage boy anymore. Instead it was still stuck to the side of the pillar that Midoriya was hugging as he let out another groan of pain.

Before the two could ask if the green haired teen was alright, Midoriya sat up with a sparkle in his eyes, "That was awesome! What was that? It came out of my wrists! It was so cool! What was that? Webbing? It's sticky! And- HOLY COW MY ARM IS MISSING! Oh wait, it's back now false alarm! Wow! Both of those things are so cool yet so weird at the same time! I wonder what else I can do! How would it work it battle? Maybe by pulling my weight or helping me with my stamina? Maybe I can-"

Aizawa decided to cut Midoriya off as his left arm disappeared again, "Midoriya, you need help with your quirk," The adult spoke interrupting the mumbling. Midoriya blushed as he stopped speaking and got up from off the ground. "Your arm is missing," The pro helpfully pointed out when he noticed that his son went pale from shock. Midoriya looked at the area were his arm was supposed to be and shook it back to color. That seemed to bring the teen's arm back. "Well, this day has been weird. Nice going Spiderboy! You'll be scaring children in no time!" Aizawa laughed as Shinsou was still frozen in his spot.

"I'm so sorry Aizawa-sensei! I don't know what happened! I didn't mean to scare anyone. Will Shinsou be alright?" Midoriya asked worryingly for his friend. The purple haired teen seemed to have his soul escaped from his body from all of the shock. "I'm really sorry," Midoriya apologized with tears in his eyes.

The pro hero frowned and placed his hand on the teen's head in comfort, "Don't worry about it. Shinsou will get over it, he's seen some pretty weird stuff by living with me and Hizashi. In the meantime, we'll have to tell your mom about this so you can go to the doctor again. A quirk that's complex as yours can have some serious backlash." He explained, trying to calm the teen's nerves down.

"A-are you sure it's really okay?" Midoriya asked a quiver in his voice. He might've scared away the only friend he's manged to make so far!

Aizawa sighed, "Yes he'll be fine. If your that worried than treat him to something tomorrow. You guys won't be having any training so, take him to a movie or cafe. I recommend a cat cafe. Hitoshi loved cats, can't go wrong with that," The male internally smiled to himself, the faster these two go on a date, the sooner they'll stop acting like love sick fools.

"Um, as long as Shinsou is okay with it. Yeah! It'll be fun!" Midoriya cheered happily. He'll be able to spend time with his friend outside of training! Hopefully this way, Shinsou won't ever be afraid of him ever again.

Shinsou was now in shock for something else.