First

Midoriya took in a deep breath as he stared at the door to his classroom. This was it. This was going to be the room where he was going to learn how to be a hero. How to better control his quirk, hopefully make new friends. This was going to be his life from now on. A stream of excitement and anxiety hit the teen as he forced himself to open the door to the classroom. Almost immediately as he stepped inside, a boy with glasses came up to him.

"Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is Tenya Iida," The boy- Iida introduced himself. 

"Ah! I'm I-Izuku M-Midoriya, it's nice to meet you," Midoriya bashfully greeted back. Their conversation didn't go far as another student walked in and Iida took it upon himself to greet them. With a small smile on his face, Midoriya takes his seat and patiently waited for class to began. Hitoshi never did say if they got into the same class, so he'll just have to wait until it starts. 

The short silence was interrupted as a blond came in, slamming the door open. "DAMN YOU DEKU!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE EARLIER THAN ME?" Ka-chan yelled in fury as he charged to where his classmate was. 

"K-Ka-chan! I guess I just woke up early?" Midoriya stuttered and blocked a hit that was aimed at him. The green haired teen quickly bolted out of his seat and ran out of reach from the violent teen. 

"You there! Please behave! This kind of attitude is unsettling for a future hero," Iida said in a formal tone while making chopping motions with his hand. Midoriya just watched as the scene unfolded in front of him. Someone was talking back to Ka-chan? It was unheard of in middle school. Would things be different here? It was a hero school after all. 

"EH? YOU FUCKER! DON'T FUCKIN' TALK TO ME! NO ONE WAS TALKIN' TO YOU! I'LL FUCKIN' DESTROY YOU!" Bakugou screamed at Iida. Midoriya sweat dropped, that was a bit extreme for the first day of school. 

"How dare you talk like that to a fellow classmate! Are you sure you want to be a hero?" Iida scolded the blond. "Now, please apologize to me and Midoriya. You should think about your words more carefully before you say something that might harm someone." Iida lectured at the teen. With every word, Bakugou was slowly losing his cold and clutching his hands tight into fists. 

Before things could go more out of control, the classroom door opened and two more students walked through the door. This time they looked very familiar. Midoriya recognized them from the exam. The blond teen with a black lightening bolt in his hair. And the brunette who got stuck under some debris. Biting his lip, the teen debated on greeting them or not. 

 Midoriya didn't get a chance to decide was he brunette broke out in a grin when she spotted the green haired teen. "Hey! Your the kid that saved me during the exam!" She exclaimed in glee as she made her way over to greet the other teen. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka! It's nice to see you again! I guess we'll be classmates!" Uraraka said with a wide smile on her face. 

"Oh yeah! Your that kid that almost had a panic attack! Are you feeling better buddy?" The blond teen questioned with a worried look but with bright gleaming eyes. Midoriya felt nerved by the amount of attention he was getting. He could feel his anxiety spike up.

"Um, y-yeah. Don't worry about me, I'm okay," Midoriya weakly spoke out. The duo in front of him frown at the meek answer. 

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry about that buddy! Names Denki Kaminari!" Kaminari spoke with a pleasant grin on his face.