Talks

"Mom! I'm home!' Midoriya called out in a greeting as he kicked his shoes and off and walked deeper inside of his house looking for his mom. Between all of the shifts that his mom takes to put food on the table, he doesn't really see her that much. Stepping quietly into her room, Midoriya smiled softly at the sight of his mom deep asleep from another hard day at work.

Silently closing the bedroom door, he headed to his own bedroom to began the homework for that day. The green hired teen was halted by a knocking on the door. Wondering who it could be, Midoriya quickly answered the door to not wake up his mom. The moment he opened the door however he quickly closed it on the person who was on the other side of it.

"Damn you Deku! Open this fucking door!" Ka-chan yelled before pounding on the door. How dare that fucker close the door on him! And after he went through the trouble of waiting until the damn brat got home in order to not bother Auntie.

Quickly, Midoriya opened the door and pushed the blond out of the way and closed his front door behind him. "Oh! Sorry Kachan!" Midoriya said when he realized that he pushed the taller teen onto the floor. "I'm still not used to keeping it under control," He said bashfully.

"Keeping what under control? You made up quirk? No ones going to believe you. Everyone will think your a liar. And after the word gets around to that shady lookin' guy that you follow like a lost puppy, he'll leave you too." The blond teen glared harshly at the other teen.

"You got it wrong Ka-chan! I'm not faking anything. My quirk, it just came in late. Aizawa-sensei was there when I got it! He'll tell you!" Midoriya spoke with determination in his eyes. The green haired boy looked at his childhood friend with worry, if this got out, then the bullying will get much worse.

"Like hell I'm going to talk to that shady ass druggy! Go to hell! I'm going to be the first one to go to UA and no one is going to stop me! Just because you have help doesn't fucking mean anything! You'll never get it! Just because you got some weak ass quirk isn't goin' change anything. You'll always be a useless Deku," Bakugou spoke with venom.

"That's not true, even if I don't get into UA, I won't be useless. I'll find another way to become a hero. I won't give up Ka-chan! So just watch me!" Midoriya said with a shaky breath. In that moment his whole body felt off, like he was out of it. Finally standing up to his childhoodfr- no childhood bully. This was an out of body experience, it felt weird, but powerful all the same.

"Whatever fucking nerd. I'll beat you with my own hands if that happens. I won't be seeing you at UA. So just give up already. At best, you'll fail out of it," The blond said shoving his hands into his pockets. "Fuck off," He mumbled in a scratchy voice.

Midoriya smiled sadly at the retreating figure, "You've been beating me since we were kids, Ka-chan. I've always gotten back up though. You won't be able to stop me anymore. I'm not afraid anymore, not when I have people believing in me. I'm sorry Ka-chan," The green haired teen whispered into the air.

"Izuku honey! When did you get home?" Inko asked her son as he stepped back into the house after that rough encounter with Bakugou. Inko watched as her son took off his shoes and made a beeline to her before giving the older Midoriya a hug. Inko smiled and the teen and returned the hug, "Are you okay?"

"Sorry for waking you up, I wanted you to sleep for awhile longer," Midoriya mumbled as he hugged his mom tight. Wanting someone to ground him from the busy and emotional stressful day he had.

"It's no big deal. I only took a small nap, set an alarm and everything. Want something to drink? Go have a seat and I'll join you," Inko said, gently pushing her son towards the sofa, "You can pick out what we should watch as we talk about your day." The older Midoriya watched as her son nodded and slowly walked over to the sofa with the t.v., remote in hand. Inko smiled to herself, it looked like her son had a very busy day. She wondered how dinner with his mentor went.

Midoriya mumbled out an almost silent 'thanks' as his mom handed him a cup of tea. The two sat on silence for awhile, both kept their eyes on the news and drank their tea. A few minutes of this, Midoriya cleared his throat and shifted his body towards his mom. His palms sweating from anxiety and nervousness. The teen closed his eyes and slowly took a deep breath in, "I think I have a crush on Aizawa-sensei's son!" He blurted out with wide eyes.

Inko blinked and started laughing, "Oh my! I thought it was something serious!" The woman continued to laugh much to the dismay of her son's pride. "Honey, having crushes is normal! What do you like about him? Is he nice? What did you talk about over dinner? How was Aizawa's husband? Nice? You better get along with your in laws now!" Inko smiled with every sentence.

"Mom! This is not okay! Having on crush on my mentor's kid! This is beyond mortifying! I don't even know what to do with myself! The first time I make a friend, I immediately develop a crush on him! Something must be wrong with me!" Midoriya whined in embarrassment.

"Now Izuku," Inko started with sharp eyes and a no longer smiling face, "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You can like whoever you like. It's something you can't control. Good people know this by heart. Don't ever say that about yourself, do you understand?" Inko said catching her sons eye. Midoriya nodded but didn't speak. Inko sighed and carted her fingers through her son's thick curly hair, "Tell me about him. The boy you like, what's he like?"

Midoriya sighed but gave his mom a small smile, "Well, he's funny and cool. He does this thing with his hand, where he puts his hand on his neck and it's adorable! He scrunches his nose up when his thinking about something. And laugh sounds like chimes. Shinsou is, he's just amazing," The teen finished with a dreamy look rested on his face. A light blush dusted on his cheeks from being so honest with his mother about his new found crush.

"Sounds like a real great guy," Inko hummed, "I would like to him sometime. Do you think that Aizawa would let his family came over here to have dinner? I think family dinners are going to be more common if you get along great with Aizawa's." Inko playfully winked at her son.

"M-mom!" Midoriya broke out into a full blown blush. "I'm not sure if that's necessary! I meant, Aizawa-sensei will probably get too annoyed with me after awhile. I don't want anyone to get tired of me. They might find me boring after awhile and not want to train me or be my friend anymore," The teen said sadly while staring down at the grey colored carpet. The dark feeling started to come back up, slowly choking on it.

Soft hands touched the sides of his face and Midoriya was meet with the gentle smile of his Mother. "You know Izuku, not everyone is going to leave you. It's when you start to let go, when bad things happen. So while you have your own fears and insecurities I will probably never understand, don't let it control your life. I know you don't believe this, but honey, you deserve to be happy. Don't let your fear control your happiness." Inko smiled gently at her child with kind eyes.

Izuku might've cried in his Mother's arms for the rest of the night. And that was okay.