Training

The training area was a wide open space with a few pillars around. The ground was hard dirt and a few cracks of concrete within it. Honesty, the place looked like a ghost town. It kinda spooked Midoriya a bit as he looked around and took in his surroundings. Upon closer exception, the teen saw what looked like to be rubble from buildings that got burned down. Only the bottom part of the building was still around.

"Um, Aizawa-sensei, what is this place?" Midoriya asked timidly. While he knew it was a training area, the place seemed to reek of devastation. It left the teen with some bone chilling thoughts that quickly become unsettling. Maybe he was just over reacting like usual? But, it was definitely hard to believe that this place was built for training. And as continued to look over at the area, his intuition became more and more solid. With a gut feeling that something wasn't right.

Aizawa sighed and squinted as he looked around the area as well. As if trying to recall something. "It used to be a very small town. However, there was a really bad villain attack. And with the villain having a fire quirk, and the town being far away from the nearest fire station. Well, you can guess to what had happened here. Luckily only a few were injured, and even less had died from the attack. Since the attack was so traumatizing, the people who lived in the town decided to give this area of land to the heroes. To do whatever they wanted with. Only few know of this place, and since then, its been used as a training ground." The teacher explained, he watched as his student looked around sadly.

"It is okay for us to be here? It feels like we're disrespecting the place," Midoriya weakly protested of them being there. "I mean, would it be more disrespecting to not use this area of a means of a training ground? It feels wrong."

"You'll get used to it. Think of this area like, an empty place with no history. Just a lucky spot where future heroes and current heroes get to train their quirks and help better the tomorrow," The underground hero suggested. God he was getting sappy. Spending time with the Midoriya's was a bad influence on his everything. How was he suppose to pretend to not care when the green haired teen just looks like a kicked kitten all the time? It really was amazing on how fast the hero wanted to train him.

"I guess when you put it that way," Midoriya thought for a second with a hand on his chin, "It makes sense. And makes it a lot less sad. Okay! Let's get started!" The teen said getting himself all fired up. "What are we going to start with first? Running? Stretching? Lifting some weights? But we didn't bring anything with us, expect for the snacks that mom made us bring. Uh, maybe, some defensive techniques?"

"None of that today, we need to see what exactly your quirk is. You stuck to the ceiling of an abandoned building. My guess is that's not all you can do. I wanna test some things out if that's okay with you," Aizawa explained to the teen. If his theory was right, then everything would be a whole lot easier. And they could get progress done faster, along with some other things that he had planned for his student.

Midoriya quickly nodded his head in excitement, he wondered what else his new quirk could do! Imagine all of the possibilities! Wait, if Aizawa-senesi said that he wanted to test out something, does that mean he already have a good idea of what his quirk is? Maybe he's seen someone with a very similar one and wants to compare the two? It would make sense. Not only would that type of information be helpful, it could benefit his progress on controlling the quirk faster. He didn't want to stick to anymore random objects. It did take awhile for him to let go of the remote to the TV to change the channel when a horror movie was on.

"Great, first I want to test out your balance and your sticky adhesive you got going on. Go climb that pillar and I want you to jump down from it," Aizawa instructed his student. "I want to see how long the adhesive stick can last, or if their is any weaknesses. Also, your balance. If your going to be sticking everywhere, you need to have prefect balance. Can't have you falling over or only relying on your quirk. Remember, you can't be a good hero if you only have one trick."