Chapter 1: Backstory

Hi!! Let me introduce myself...
Name: Kim Y/N
Age: 18
Parents: Died in an car accident..
Sibling: 7 Older Brothers(BTS)
except for Jungkook he's your twin
More info:  Rich, Kind, Loves to dance, sing, paint

~FLASHBACK~
Y/N's POV

???: YAHH!!! Y/N!!!! WAKE-UP!!

Y/N : NOOOO!!!

??? manage to open the door

??? : Wake up sleepy head...

you opened your eyes and see  Jimin waking you up

Jimin: Cmon get ready we are going to go to the amusement park..

you widen your eyes as you heard the words "amusement park"

you immediately ran into the bathroom to get ready while Jimin when downstairs to eat

Timeskips (breakfast, downstairs)

Y/n: Good morning!!!
BTS and Parents: Morning!!

you sit down with a big smile on you face

Dad: *giggles and puts glass up for a toast* Happy Birthday to the Twins!!

Everyone raise their glasses and made cheers

Dad: And........ We are going to the amusement park!!

Jimin secrertly kicks you softly and signaling you to pretend that you dont know about the supposed called "surprise"

Y/n: *notices what Jimin did and giggles quietly**looks at you dad and shouted* YEYYYYYY!!!!!

Timeskips (at amuesment park)

You and your family was walking around to find some good rides.... But suddenly you saw an ice cream shop beside the amusement park just a road to cross..

Y/n:ICE CREAM!!!!

You ran and your parents followed you.... You didnt notice there was a car but before you crossed there was no car at all.... You nearly got hit but then you felt someone pushing you......it was your....... PARENTS.....(your dad pushed you and your mom was holding his arm)

You quickly got up and you saw your parents lying down the road beside a car. You ran to them and called someone for help and then your brothers ran to you trying to carry your parents and ran towards the car and drove to the hospital.

While the driver drives to the hospital, you and your brother were at the back seats just in silence trying to figure out what just happened and you were at the last row alone and started crying...

You guys finally arrived and your brothers rushed your parents to the ER and the nurses rushed them to the operation room..

You and your brothers were sitting and others were standing while waiting for some news about your parents...

Then the doctor went out of the room looking down with a sad face...

RM: Doc how are they??
Doc: Im so sorry they cant make it... A lot of blood from their body is lost..

You and your brothers started to cry... ¦ofcourse who doesnt cry when they lose there parents lol¦

Doc: Im so sorry agsin for your lost but i have to go.. Bye...

You all bowed as the doctor leave...

RM turned around and looked at you angrily..

Namjoom: Lets talk about this at home..

You all went back home...

Timeskips (at home)

You all went in and Namjoon signal you maids to leave... And Namjoon grabs your wrist harshly and throws you to the ground..

Namjoon: If it wasnt for you mom and dad would still be alive by NOW!!!!

You looked at them and tears starting to roll down you cheeks...

They started to kick and punch you and it made you have wounds and bruises...

After what they did to you they left going to there rooms and leaving you lying on the floor hugging yourself like a ball in so much pain all over you body...

    ▫️And thats how it starts get worse to worst, they hurt you everyday and treated you like trash▫️