Chapter 2: Baby Photos

~2 years after the incident(present time) ~
Y/N's POV

You were sleeping when you heard one of your brothers shouting outside your room waking you up..

Hoseok: YAHH!! WAKE UP ALREADY WE'RE HUNGRY COOK US BREAKFAST!!!!
You: *wakes up from that noise and answers it* Ok! Coming!

You stood up and do your morning routine quickly and head downstairs to the kitchen...

One of your maids saw you and insisted to cook for you guys instead, but you refused and she insisted again to help you instead and this time you agreed...

You finished cooking and you cooked a lot of food, just enough for all of you eat... You and the maid prepared the table, you sat down while the maid called the boys...

You were smiling to see them enter the room...

Y/n: Good morning!!

You were hoping them to greet you too but instead, you see their faces looking disgusted at you...

Jin: And why are you there??? Cook your own food and eat in other place!!
Y/N: but-

You didnt fiinshed your sentence when someone cut you off...

Yoongi: Just go!!!

You nodded and walk pass them and whispering something...

Y/N: i understand...i still love you guys.. *a tear starts to rolled down your cheek*

BTS' POV

Jungkook pov part: We all got downstairs to eat and i was at the back, scrolling through my phone while  Jin hyung scolds Y/N... Then suddenly Y/N passed by my side and i heard her whispering that "she loves us" and i glanced at her and saw her with a tear rolling down her cheek..

Jungkook in mind: did she just said that?? *shocked*
-end jungkook pov-

Jin:*hears her saying something but didnt understand* Just Shut Up Ugly Y/N!!!!!

We all sat and started to except for Jungkook who is just staring straight and holding his phone not doing anything to it...

Taehyung:YAHHH! Jungkook you ok??
Jungkook: *got back to reality* hmm?? yeah...... Im ok.. *starts to eat*

All of us are done eating and head back to  our rooms to get our stuff and go to school...

Everyday we got turns to call Y/N to go out of her room so she can walk to school.... And today its Jungkook's turn...

Jungkook pov part:It was my turn to call Y/N but well i got to her room the door was slightly open.... So i opened it full to call her but she wasnt there..
I roamed around her room and try to find her but she really isnt here..
I ran out of her room and went to the garage to tell the other hyungs..-end of jungkook pov-

Jungkook: HYUNGS!!! Shes not in her room....
All except jungkook: WHAT!?!?!
JUNGKOOK: But i saw this....

[baby pictures]

[baby pictures]

Jungkook handed it to Yoongi and they all looked at it...

Yoongi:*crumples it and throws it on the floor* its not that important.. Come on we'll be late  and i dont want to be late just because of her.. Lets go lets talk about this later..

You all went inside the car but Jungkook secretly picked up the photo and shoved it in his pocket..

~End of BTS' POV~