Chapter 8: We're Sorry Y/N (short chapter)

BTS' POV

We rushed Y/N to the emergency room and the doctor and nurses put her in a room... A few moments Namjoon and Hoseok arrived and we all went to the waiting area for some news...
M

oments later, the doctor came out of the room looking down walking towards you...

Doc: Im very sorry for your lost but Y/N didnt make it... We did our best to save her but her condition got worst.... You can visit and see her for the last time... Sorry again and I'll leave first*bows*

BTS bows too as the doctor left...

Jimin: This is all our fault..
Seokjin: Lets just go in and see her...

They all went in and started crying while Jungkook ran and hugged Y/N....

Jungkook:*sobs* Im so sorry Y/N I should've protected you when I had a chance..*tears drop in to Y/N's forehead*

Taehyung and Hoseok went to Jungkook to comfort him...

Seokjin: We are all sorry Y/N we never knew why we hated you... We hated you not knowing the reason why...

They all went to Y/N and hugged her for the last time and all of their tears dropped into Y/N's forehead as they hugged her...

BTS: We are all sorry Y/N for all the things we did to you and that we didnt protected you at the first place... We Love You Y/N OUR SISTER....

They all left and went home... Until...

            The End of Chapter 8