Chapter 7: The Only Person Who Remembered

A/N's POV

All of you went to dinner and headed after at the beach where all of you sat on the sand...
You sat with distance from them because you didnt want them to beat you up if you were close to them...6 of your older brothers went to go swim and play by the water while you and Jungkook was sitting and eating quietly...

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook:*whispers*yah y/n-ahh here a fruit want some?
Y/N:*grabs berries*thanks..
Jungkook:no problem...

Few minutes later..

Jungkook: ill go join them want to come?
Y/N:n-no thank you... :)
Jungkook:uhh ok

Jungkook approaches the others and started to play..

Y/N's POV

I was watching my brothers play happily when i felt something on my chest

Y/N:*feels something strange and painful on chest**holds chest* Its almost time... *you wrote a note saying farewell to your brothers and more stuff*

After a few minutes you slowly get dizzy and fell on the ground while holding the letter you wrote...

BTS' POV

We were playing by the beach and got tired and went back at our place where we left Y/n..
Jungkook was the one who went there first...
A few moments later we all heard Jungkook scream for help..
We all ran towards him and saw him with tears on his cheeks and looked at Y/n who was lying on the floor not moving... We immediately think that she was just pretending thats why we ignored it when we realized she wasnt breathing...
We immediately took her to the car and Hoseok read the letter that we saw on her hand...

The letter

Hey Guys,

So now I hope you guys are now happy that your sister oh not sister whatever I am to you guys
is dead and i hope you guys have a better lives that now im gone...
And also for Namjoon.. I remembered  your birthday is coming up so I prepared something for you its at the room in your bag I hope you like it.. And You guys live happy now and I love you guys really really much...

                                        From:
                                                 Y/N

After they all read the letter they were all in silence tearing and figuring out what happened...

Jungkook: I shouldn't left her alone in the basement that day...
Seokjin: what do you mean?
Jungkook: she was sick... She had lung cancer and she didnt want to tell you guys because she was worried that you will be worried for her but she also know that you guys will not be worried for her.. I knew about this when i heard her in her room talking to someone i dont know who maybe Lisa and heard all about it.... And when you guys scold her the morning she made breakfast for all of us.. She said that she still loves us even though we were like that to her...
BTS(except Jungkook):(silence)
Jungkook:now stop standing there and help me pls carry Y/N to the car we are taking her to the hospital... Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung you can get the bags and the gift Y/N prepared for you... We will take the van and you 2 can take the car...

Namjoon and Hoseok ran to the room while the others went to the hospital..
Few moments later they arrived at the room and quickly find the gift and get the stuff ready...

Namjoon found a box on his bag and opened it finding out that it was his long time wish.. A watch that is not easy to break.. He cried and Hoseok ran towards him to comfort him and they continued to pack and went to the hospital....

The End of Chapter 7