Chapter 3: Lung Cancer

Y/N's POV

After what happened, you decided to not eat and go to your to get your stuff...
As you got ready you left your room forgeting to close it fully because of you are rushing...
You left the house and went somewhere, but not at school... You went to the grave where your parents are...

Y/N: Hey mom and dad... I miss you guys so much.. I wish you guys are still here... I love you guys and so you know me and my brothers are just fine...*coughs**you saw blood on your hands and hard to breathe*

Y/N:Oh mom dad i have to go ill visit you guys next time.. Bye guys!!

You walked to the bus station and waited for the bus... 5mins.later the bus came and you went in... You sat down alone still catching your breath...

You arrived at the hospital and went to the counter...
Your doctor came and escorted you to his office...

Doc: Miss Y/n... It seems that you have a...... Lung Cancer....... So please protect your stomach andhave some rest..... I have to go ill see you next week again bye...

The doctor left and just sat there silence, shocked at what the doctor said.... After a couple of minutes you left the hospital...

As you walked outside you immediately called your best friend.. Lisa....

+On the phone+

Y/N: L-Lisa???
Lisa:Yes?? Whats wrong?
Y/N:C-can i s-stay at your h-house for a c-couple of d-days??
Lisa: Ok but why??
Y/N: Ill explain later...
Lisa: Oh ok... Ill see you at the cafe later...
Y/N: Ok....*hangs up*

Y/N's mind:Thank God Lisa allowed me to stay cause if i stayed at our house my brother will definitely hurt me again, but ill miss them too..

You returned back at your house to get your stuff and notices someone got in you room...

Y/N: Someone got in to my room...*gasps* MY BROTHERS!!
Oh no... They maybe one of them got in and notices Im gone... What now??

You immediately called Lisa again and said everything and your condition..

+On the phone+

Y/N: Ill be ok Lisa*hears someone entering the main door* Oh no my brothers are here... Ill call you next time... *hangs up*

All of your brothers went in your room with angry faces exept for one...

Namjoon: Where were you??
Y/N: sorry i was in the grave visiting our parents.. and i went to the hospital caus-

Before you finish the sentence Taehyung pushed you hard that you fell on the ground and they started kicking you, beating you up then suddenly Hoseok kicked you stomach harshly that it made you have blood in your mouth...

After what they did to you they stop and said mean words to you and the one that really kept in to your mind is that they said that they what you to.. DIE....

You cried when they left you room and your just hugging your knees.. You reached out for your phone and called Lisa for help...

~END OF CHAPTER 3~
sorry im lazy to type... Hehe