Chapter 5: A Week Left

Y/N's POV

It was Thursday and you have classes but you were at home resting because of your condition and at least you teacher knows..
While you are resting your brothers, excpet for Jungkook, went in your room and shouted at you...

Yoongi: YAHH!! YOU KNOW YOUR TUITION IS VERY EXPENSIVE YOU KNOW!?!?
Namjoon: AND YOUR SKIPPING CLASS!?!?
Y/N:sorry im just resting becaus-

You didnt finished your sentence because they grab you and started to beat you up...

Jimin pulled your hair and punch your stomach so hard that you felt like you wanted to vomit.. You ran into your bathroom and vomit..... Blood....

After that they left you and you were lying down the floor holding your stomach and crying...

After a while you cant stand up because it hurts nad you cant reach your phone to call Lisa because its on your table...

Jungkook's POV

I was going to Y/n's room to give her some medicine and some food.. As i enter her room she wasnt on her bed so i start to find her...
After 5 mins.I saw her at the bathroom lying holding her stomach and looks so weak..
I rushed to her and carried her towards the garage to go to the hospital... Luckily our brothers are not here...

At the hospital

The doctor checked Y/N up and after called me outside to talk..

Jungkook: Is she alright doc?
Doc: Yes for now... Her condition got worst, her stomach is damage.. Is someone beating her up or something?
Jungkook:*froze for a bit* uhhh...no one... I think she just touch it so much..
Doc: Oh ok well i also have something to tell you both so lets go in so she can know it, ok?
Jungkook: Ok doc..

You and Doc went in..

Doc: So Y/N...
Y/N: yes?...
Doc: Your condition got worst and.... You only have a week to live...

Y/n and Jungkook is shook(jungshook)

Y/N: Oh ok doc thank you..
Doc: Ok ill leave first..
Y/N and Jungkook: ok doc..

The doctor left...

Y/N: Jungkook?
Jungkook: yes?
Y/N: Before i die, can we guys have a vacation or bonding?
Jungkook: sure..
Y/N: And its almost our birthday so i want to celebrate it with you guys before im gone since we havent celebrated it years ago..
Jungkook:s-sure...
Y/N: Is something wrong??
Jungkook: Its just im gonna miss you..
Y/N: Its ok at least our brothers are gonna be happy when im gone, right?
Jungkook:*hugs Y/n tightly* im gonna miss you and im so sorry for what we all did to you..
Y/N:*hugs Jungkook back* awww its ok at least you guys will be all happy now..

You left the hospital and went home..

~END OF CHAPTER 5~