Chapter 4: Someone Found Out About The Truth

Lisa's POV

After Y/N called, i immediately ran out my room and went to her house and sneak in... I went to her room not noticing someone saw me..

Lisa:*enters her room*
Y/N: *whispers*Lisa..

I help Y/n get up and let her sit on her bed while i find the first aid kit to treat her wound...

Y/N: Someone kicked my stomach...

Lisa widen her eyes...

Lisa: We have to go to the hospital now...

You both stood up and snuck out.. But suddenly Y/n's brothers saw you guys...

Jungkook's POV

I was walk to go to the living room when you saw Lisa tip- toeing to Y/n's room.. After she went in, I rushed quietly to listen to their conversation and i heard Y/n said that she have lung cancer...
After i heard it i ran away from the door as i herad them walking towards it...
I decided not to tell our brothers because im sure they will hurt her in her condition so i just left..

End Jungkook's POV

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Oh no... Lisa RUN!!
Lisa: No i wont leave you here..
Namjoon: And where are you going?? And why are you here?? *points at Lisa*... Boys hold Lisa while Jimin and Hoseok put her in the basement*points at Y/N*
Y/N: NO PLEASE NOO!!! LISA HELP!! NOT THE BASEMENT NOOOO!!!

Jimin and Hoseok throw you on the floor and locked you..

Y/N: Nooo please dont do this!!!!

You got nothing, no food, no drinks, nowhere to sleep, and it was cold down there...
A couple of minutes someone came inside and walked towards you and you knew it was one of your brothers..

Y/N:*you didint look at him* Go on kick me, beat me up.. Im gonna die anyways.. At least you will be happy when im gone..
??? : No No ill not hurt you..

You look at him and it was.. Jungkook..

Y/N: What are you doing here??
Jungkook: I got you some food, drinks and a blanket... I know they will not let you out here after a few days... And I know the truth...

You widen your eyes...

Y/N: I-im a-adopted?!
Jungkook:Nooo.. That you have lung cance-*before you finished your word someone hugged you*
Y/N: I know you guys still care about me...*he hugged you back and break it as you heard someone walking towards the basement door*
Jungkook: I have to go before they know about this and...here i got you some medicines..
Y/N: Thank you Jungkook...

~END OF CHAPTER 4~