Chapter 10: Memories (Ending)

Y/N's POV

Its Namjoon's birthday and we decided to surprise him after school since its the weekend next day...

Y/N: Jimin oppa can you please pass me the scissors...
Jimin: sure here.. *passes it*
Y/N: Thanks...

You all did all your jobs.. Y/N, Jimin and Hobi are assigned to do the decoration, Jin and Yoongi are assigned to cook the foods and Jungkook and Tae are assigned to calm themselves so they wont be too hyper during the celebration...

Y/N: All done!!
Seokjin: Same here!
Y/N: ok.. *checks time* Namjoon oppa will be here in a few minutes.. Lets go hide..

After you guys hide you all waited for Namjoon to enter the house and wonder where you guys are...
A few moments later Namjoon entered the house and all of you jumped out of your hiding spots to surprise him and Jungkook and Tae got the party poppers..

All: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOONIE!!!!!
Namjoon:*shocked* Oh my.. Thank you guys!! *opens arms for group hug*

You all hugged and proceeded to the dining room to eat and celebrated Namjoon's birthday...
While celebrating you looked at them very happy, smiling, laugh and having some fun.. You smiled at them and Jungkook tapped your shoulder...

Y/N: Yes?
Jungkook:*hugs*
Y/N: ohh.. *hugs back* you miss me didnt you...
Jungkook: mhm...
Y/N: aww me too oppa
Jungkook: Yahhh we are twins...
Y/N: But you were the first one who came out.. Your 5 minutes older..
Jungkook: aish yeah yeah...

While you and Jungkook chat a bit Seokjin and the others approach you and said...

Seokjin: Y/N...
Y/N: hmm?
Seokjin: We promise that we will not change and hurt you again.. And we will always be here for you protecting you..
Y/N: aww ok oppa
Namjoon: and we will transfer school..
Y/N: what?
Namjoon: yes.
Y/N: why?
Namjoon: but dont worry we talked about the already..
Y/N: but how about Lisa.. I dont want to leave her..
Yoongi: Dont worry she will trasfer too... At the school we are transferring.. We already talked to her luckily she agreed..
Y/N: Oh ok... Lets just continue celebrating we can talk about this tomorrow or the next day..
Jimin: Ok...

You all celebrated...
After the celebration.. Its the next day and your brothers told you that you will visit the school you all are gonna transfer to..
You all went in the van and you sat at the back sit where you always sit when your brothers still hate you..

Jimin: Y/N why are you sitting there.. There are soo many space here..
Y/N:oh ok:)
Hoseok: sit with me.
Jimin: no she will sit with me..
Tae: no no she will sit with me..
Y/N: uhhh... Ill just sit at the front..
Jimin, Hoseok and Tae: aw:(
Y/N: hehhehe
Soekjin: You shouldn't have fought about it now look she doesnt want to sit with you guys..

You just laughed at what Seokjin said and went to the school..
You all checked the school and you liked it.. Your brothers enrolled you, Lisa and themselves and went home...

...
The End

...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thank you guys for reading this ff and thank you for all those who voted and sorry if this took long even though its just short.. Thank you for the patience and support.. Im very happy that my first ff is a success...Thank you guys!!! 💜💜

💜,         
Belle