Chapter three🦋

Say good things to yourself and believe that they'd come to pass..-Me💋🦋

I couldn't sleep well. The whole episode with Arnold got me thinking plus I was still worried about Ivy, what was she doing with those guys? As if that wasn't enough my memories were flooding in like someone had opened the jar where they were tightly bottled up. To say I had a rough night would be an understatement as I didn't sleep a wink last night, maybe that's why I'm getting all these stares from people. At first I thought it was my outfit but when I took in my black tee and tight leopard skin leggings I realized that wasn't the problem.

"Nice pants."

"Thank you." I turned to see a petite brunette, she looked oddly familiar as I stared at her.

"I'm Kamari, we've met before. Though not in the most pleasant way." She smiled.

I took in her black top which she tucked into a pink skirt with flowers on it, it was comfortably short and it suited her.
"I like your outfit." I blurted as she picked a book from her locker.

She pouted, "Thank you."

I grabbed my stuff and walked into the class, I still hadn't seen Ivy and I was worried. I boldly raked my eyes round the class and sighed when I didn't see her.
"What's up!"

"Hi Fred."

He sat on the table, "Are You Okay?"

I shrugged, "Yeah."

He sniffed, "What is that? That awful thing!"

I gave him a confused look, "What?"

"You don't see it?" He gave me a disbelieving look.

"Of course I don't see it, I'm not psycho." I rolled my eyes.

He sniffed, "Geez, it just got stronger."

I suddenly felt embarrassed as I sniffed my armpits and my dress.

"I think the problem is with your nose."

He sniffed again and I frowned when his face lit up "Ah! I know what it is," He looked at me and tsked "I smell lies Kelly."

I pushed him off the table and he laughed, "and I thought I smelt awful."

"Of course you do, you stink of lies."

I chuckled, "you are so dramatic."

"For real, what's wrong? You don't look too bright."

"Had a rough night, couldn't sleep. Don't worry, it's nothing major."

He stroked his stubble filled chin, "why do I feel like there's a lot of details you left out."

"Because I did." I huffed, "I appreciate your concern but I don't want to talk about it."

He arched his eyebrows, "Kel I-

"I don't want to talk about it. Just- leave me alone." I said a little louder than I expected.

"Sure."