Chapter Seven🦋

"Kelly don't forget the hangout at Nana's Junk." Ivy reminded me for the umpteenth time. Nana's Junk was a new place in town that Aiden found, you get whatever type of Junk you want there ranging from, cookies to cakes, small chops, chocolates and lots more. The owner, according to Aiden, is a nice young man in his early twenties. So one day after school, we got ice cream there and since then it has been our meeting point.

"Yeah I won't."

"Yayyy." Ethan said at my response.

I smiled at him, he looks cute when he's smiling, "I bet you're excited because you'll stuff yourself with junk."

He drawled, "No."

"You're getting fat." Nathan said with an irritated look.

He shrieked, "that's a lie."

"Tell that to the fat all over you."

He eyed his twin, "you're just jealous cause your body isn't as soft as mine." Nathan scoffed and we all laughed.

I smiled and looked at the people I call friends. I knew I'd make friends but I wasn't expecting to like anyone so soon, but fate had other plans for me because it made me hook up with these crazy people and I'm loving every second of it

"What you thinking of ?" The ever quiet Aiden asked, breaking me out of my trance.

I shrugged, "Nothing much."

He squinted at me as if to say he didn't believe me and I chuckled.
"Was just thinking of how crazy y'all are."

He smiled, "I never saw this coming though."

"Saw what?" Ivy said, gaining everyone's attention.

He moved up his glasses, "You know, our friendship."

"Really!" Ivy deadpanned.

We laughed as he continued, "I mean, I never thought Kelly to be such a friendly person. Never expected the most good looking twin to be friends with such a nerd like me and to be honest, I never expected Ivy to still remember me, since she's on the cheerleading team and cheerleaders are nasty people. No offense." He said as Ivy gasped.

"It's no secret that I'm good looking although I never expected you to point that out, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad person." Nathan said earning glares from us and an irritated look from his twin.

"Well," Ethan started, "I'm kind of like a nerd so I understand you."

"I wonder what you were thinking when you said that." Ivy groaned, "you're like family to me." She pinched his chubby cheeks and he frowned swatting her hand.

"I'm pretty much basic so anything goes." I said earning disapproving looks from the four of them.

"What!" I shrieked.

"If that's an attempt to sound humble, you need to up your game because that didn't work." Ethan said.

Ivy high-fived him, Nathan howled in laughter and Aiden snickered loudly. I pouted, "you guys are the meanest."