3rd person view(chap.22)

Part 1

Sicheng:"shit"he kept repeating while he was getting ready...

He knew this would've happened but he thought he had at least a bit more time to figure out how he was gonna tell the others....
He looked into his closet,not really sure what to wear since he has more than half of his clothes in the washer...

(You can chose)And he quickly styled his hair

(You can chose)
And he quickly styled his hair....

He locked the apartment he shares with Jaehyun and walked over to the bus stop since he was way to lazy to walk.
His bus arrived and he sat somewhere in the back,still figuring out how he's gonna explain....
He saw the park in the distance and stood up,waiting for the bus to stop so he can walk out.
He was there 10 minutes early so he went to buy himself a smoothie.
He walked along the park still putting his sentences together,even if he knows he's gonna forget everything....
He looked at the time and saw it's been five minutes since he arrived,he decided to go their usual bench.
He saw Mark was already there but he wasn't alone...
He walked over to the male.
Sicheng:"hey..."he trailed off a bit quiet and the younger looked at him with annoyance.
Mark:"don't act all shy.This is Chenle but I'm positive you already know him.This is my boyfriend Donghyuck and I'm also pretty sure you know him...There are five more people coming...."
Sicheng:"okay I get you're mad but I'm gonna try and explain"
Mark:"you can explain but it's gonna be hard for us to trust you"
Sicheng:"I know..."he again spoke quietly and Mark was already less mad.
He always had the softest spot for his hyung and honestly,doesn't everyone?
They saw some familiar figures coming towards them and Sicheng wanted to run away.
Sicheng:"why is he here"he spat when the five males came
Mark:"I asked Chenle to invite them"
Sicheng was speechless....How could he.
He could feel his eyes getting watery by the sight of the males and he just wanted to die.
All the past memories were back and he started shaking.
And everyone saw.
Jaehyun ran to him and hugged him,telling him that it's okay....he was so confused and so was Johnny...they were said to come here with no other information and what they see is their best friend shaking uncontrollably and his eyes were filled with fear as well as tears.
Jaehyun:"okay what is going on what who are these people?"