3rd person view(chap.22)

Part 2

Kun:"Why do you have to be so stupid?Why can't you be like Lucas'es boyfriend and be funny and cute towards me"
Sicheng:"BCS ALL YOU DO IS YELL AND BRING ME DOWN"
Kun:"excuse me?"he stood up with anger
Sicheng:"YOU HEARD ME.I'M DONE WITH YOU ALWAYS TELLING ME HOW STUPID AND WORTHLESS I AM.I'M DONE WITH YOU BOSSING ME AROUND LIKE I'M YOUR FUCKING TOY.HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU,BUT YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN MY FUCKING PARENTS.AT LEAST THEY JUST KICKED ME OUT.I'M DONE WITH YOU.WE'RE DONE.OVER.FOREVER!"he yelled and walked out of the apartment,slamming the door on his way out.
He slides down the door and starts sobbing.
'Now what have I done...I have nowhere to stay...'
He still hasn't stopped crying.He heard things being thrown on the ground and some even breaking from inside.He heard the mad and sad yells.But he didn't care.Not anymore.He's done with him.

He pulled out his phone and dialled a number...the first number he saw.
Sicheng:"Jaehyun?......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark:"did you lie the whole time?"he asked clearly still pissed
Hyuck:"Mark-"but he didn't listen
Mark:"were you just trying to get away in the easy way?"
Johnny:"Mark-"he still didn't listen
Mark:"did you just want someone to play around with bcs your boyfriend wasn't?"
Jaehyun:"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH MARK"He stood up and stepped in front of the male
Mark:"bro are you really defending him?"
Jaehyun:"yes I really am.Can you not see him right now?He's almost passed out.What's wrong with you?"
Mark's eyes grew wide as he actually looked at the crying male
Mark:"shit"he whispered
He ran to the crying male and wrapped his hands around him
Mark:"Hyung omg I'm so sorry please omg I'm so so sorry please.I don't know what got into me I swear"he was clearly VERY concerned and probably even more nervous than Sicheng.His eyes were getting watery as well.
But there was still another mystery...
Jaehyun:"who are you and what have you done to him"
He darted his eyes towards Kun.
Kun:"I was the one he was living with when his parents threw him out"
Jaehyun:"cut the act man.He is clearly paralysed bcs of you and we ain't going anywhere until you tell us what you did"
Lucas:"can I step in-"
Johnny:"shut up"he stepped next to Jaehyun and well....
It looked like they were gonna fight....

Hyuck:"Mark...me and Chenle are going to get ice cream....we clearly aren't in need here..."
Mark nods at his boyfriend and smiles shortly before returning all his focus in the Male next to him.
He has calmed down pretty well and the fact Mark was helping him,made him relax even more.
Sicheng:"I came to Korea two months before I met you"he started speaking and all the focus was on him"The only person I knew was Kun and he just moved to Korea as well.He just became a model in SM and when I told him about my parents throwing me out,he let me stay with him.I was of course very thankful and he always told me he would always help me...I started liking him about a month before we came to Korea since my brother died and he helped me get through it...I confessed to him the day we had all our stuff moved in and the same day we became a couple.But that was the only day he would actually kiss me in a loving way...He started calling me all sorts of names and bringing me down...he never let me out of the house,he would get mad if I even stepped in front of the entrance alone.He made me join his shoots and there I met Lucas and Chenle and I actually thought I found decent people...But Kun never let me talk to anyone...when Taeyong and Doyojng wanted to talk to me at shoots,he would always come over and pull me away from them...then at home he would make me kiss him but it was clearly just out of anger.It wasn't even a real kiss.It never was....One day I said I was sick.And that I wanted to stay at home since I didn't want the others to get sick as well....But when Kun left I grabbed the only money I had and went to the city...you know the rest...we broke up the day I said I couldn't go to the lessons bcs he got suspicious and stayed at home.He said that he wanted me to be more like Lucas'es boyfriend....That I should be more cute around him.....I never wanted to mention Kun to you bcs he brought me down so much.I didn't even know how to speak to you guys,why would I want you to know the person who made me this paranoid"
It was silent.
Kun was just standing there with pity and he wanted to apologise...but he couldn't

This time Yuta was the one to hug Sicheng.
Yuta:"I had the same thing happen to me...we broke up right after I got my modeling job...The job made me feel better and there's also where I met Taeyong.We've been best friends ever since I started the job and he's the one who thought me how to pick myself back up....You're strong Sicheng....you are worthy of everything in this world and you should know that by now.This prick isn't qualified to tell you otherwise.Now you should look him in the eyes and tell him what you want from him.Now."he told him so affectionately that Sicheng's heart almost melted.
He never expected the so confident Japanese male to have the same story as him,or maybe even worse.
The Chinese actually gathered enough strength and stood up,walked in front of the male with Johnny and Jaehyun by his side and told him
Sicheng:"I already tried fixing things between us.But you're so delusional that you think everything just goes your way.Well hate to break it to 'ya...I'm a new person and you won't ever bring me down.No more"
Kun finally smiles
Kun:"I'm sorry for everything I did.I know you hate me.Almost everyone around me hates me...I would too....And I know it's gonna be hard...but would you like to start over fresh?"
Sicheng was shocked....he looked at the two males next to him for an answer,but they didn't know how to react either.
Sicheng:"Hy.I'm Dong Sicheng"he smiled and gave Kun his hand.
He gladly took his hand and shook it
Kun:"Qian Kun,nice to meet you"
And the atmosphere was peaceful.