3rd person view(chap. 49)

The house was finally spotless and Jaemin and Doyoung finished all of the meals.Jeno finished setting up the speakers and tables and chairs then went to get ready.
Jaemin:"it's a good thing this is a giant house..."
Doyoung:"sadly yes.Everyone is gonna want to...yeah"
Jeno:"but it's the best to do it at parties"
Jungwoo:"yeah baby.Don't worry.We can do it as well"he winked to the older Male,making him blush madly at the sudden suggestion.
Doyoung:"we haven't done it yet..."
Jungwoo:"then today is gonna be our f-"
The bell interrupted his sentence and in walked everyone....literally
Jeno:"jesus,were you all waiting for each other outside??"
Mark:"yes"
Jaemin:"go to the living room,it's on the left.Make yourselves at home and remember to leave some space for us"
Everyone walked to the living room and waited for the food to be served.

The four walked in with loads of plates and pots and bowls full of food and snacks and candies.

Lucas:"FOOD HELL YEAH!!"he yelled and everyone got excited.
Doyoung:"wait for the plates and chopsticks children"he scolded everyone and they all pouted
Jeno:"don't worry you can dig in the snacks"and everyone smiled brightly again then attacked the food.

Taeyong:"So.The performances..."
Ten:"I need to teach you the choreos that I thought of...it was for Take off and Regular..."
Yang:"we need a choreo for Come back.I could help you choreograph it"
Ten:"yeah that would be great"
Jeno:"could we get some help for We go up?.."
Mark:"I could come up with something.I am rapping in there as well so..."
Hyuck:"SO!!A NAME..."
Hendery:"something...something Neo"
Johnny:"like unlimited"
Renjun:"also represent culture...like Korea or other countries..."
Taeyong:"NCT!!NEO CULTURE TECHNOLOGY.AND NAME SUBUNITS"
Doyoung:"that's actually SMART OMG"
Jisung:"we could be NCT Dream!!"
Ten:"but...what about us...we sing in mandarin and boss strictly said that Korea and China are not on good terms.So if we all have the same name,they could report us or something and the fund raiser would go to waste..."
Xiaojun:"what about...uhm...WayV!!!"
Ten:"not bad...but..what does us stand for"
Xiaojun:"We are your vision!!!"
Yang:"COOL!!"
Kun:"okay so...we decided on who sings what.Now we just need to learn the choreos..."
Taeyong:"we already know Superhuman.Johnny sent me the video of him dancing to it so it's cool"
Jaemin:"and we already know Stronger perfectly....Boom just needs a bit of a touch up"
Jaehyun:"the Boss choreo is perfected already"
Taeil:"So we have NCT Dream...Renjun,Jeno,Donghyuck,Jaemin,Chenle and Jisung...and Mark for We go up..."
Kun:"then we have WayV...there's me,Ten,Sicheng,Lucas,Xiaojun,Hendery and YangYang"
Taeyong:"what about our unit being called 127?"
Doyoung:"is that what you were searching up?The longitude of Seoul?You could've just asked me"
Taeyong:"oh...well...yeah"
Johnny:"I like it"
Mark:"yeah...so...NCT 127.Taeyong,Taeil,Johnny,Yuta,Doyoung,Jaehyun,Mark and Donghyuck...then Jungwoo with Superhuman and Simon says and Sicheng with Chain"
Jaehyun:"then there's the little units where every member changes"
Ten:"NCT United?"
Doyoung:"NCT U!!"
Ten:"perfect!!"
Jeno:"I guess we decided on everything..."
Jisung:"...what about the specials?"
Yuta:"right...well we can have some duets...and the units can make dances themselves"
Jisung:"more dances...great"
Jaemin:"it's not that bad.Don't worry,they can be short and simple..."
Jisung:"we'll see"

Lucas:"this food was so good I swear to god"
Jungwoo:"no one can beat this"
Taeyong:"actually...."
Mark:"the Lee brothers are super good at cooking.So is Jaehyun"
Jungwoo:"well then.The next party is from the Lee household"
Hyuck:"fine by me"
Taeyong:"okay...but we have to have it after the performances.We need to be super focused and learn everything.It has to be perfect"
Taeil:"uh Taeyong...you do know not everyone is a dancer here,right?..."
Taeyong:"right.Sorry"
Jaemin:"I'm tired"
Sicheng:"yeah same.Always"
Xiaojun:"let's go to bed"
Jeno:"up the stairs to the left on this side and up the stairs on the right on that side"
Kun:"good night everyone"
Johnny:"night"
And with that,the little party ended with soft snores filling the rooms and couples cuddling like it's their last time

I am uploading a new ff again.This time it's Nomin or Markhyuck.
In the summer,I wrote the chapters beforehand so when I have school,I can just publish them.
SO
You choose which one first...

Nomin

Or

Markhyuck