3rd person view(chap. 36)

(The second date)
Everyone was normal...expect for two males...Doyoung and Jungwoo...it was their second date after the shoot and they got up wayyy to early.At 5 AM actually...

Jungwoo looked at his mirror making sure he looks good,then remembered he was getting his hair and makeup done by stylists....he walked over to his small closet and picked out a pair of black jeans and a white tee.Simple is best...

He walks down to the living room and greets his brother.
Jungwoo:"oh,morning hyung"
Taemin:"good morning pumpkin.How come you're awake?"
Jungwoo:"I have a date today and I'm super nervous"
Taemin:"oooo a date?That's really good.Who's the lucky guy?"
Jungwoo:"uh that's not really important hyung..."
Taemin:"oh c'mon u can tell me...my boyfriend is gone and I am way to depressed to have any friends so I won't really tell anyone..."
Jungwoo:"his name is Kim Dongyoung...but we all call him Doyoung...He's super sweet and caring"
Taemin:"if he treats u right then I want to meet him..."
Jungwoo:"we aren't a couple yet..."
Taemin:"when you're ready,I won't pressure you so just...make sure he deserves your love and not be like that Yukhei dude"
Jungwoo:"What I had with Yukhei was one sided love and he just used me for sex...Doyoung isn't like that...he actually treats me like a human being..."
Taemin:"Jungwoo u have to learn and read people...not how they look,their auras...Look I have to go"
Jungwoo:"Huh?"
Taemin:"oh I didn't tell you.I'm a teacher now...a dance teacher"
Jungwoo:"OH HYUNG CONGRATS!"He smiled brightly and hugged his brothers tightly
Taemin:"thank you Jung.Now let me go...I'll be back by 8 and I'll get some takeout...okay??"
Jungwoo:"ah hyung you're the best"he smiled and placed a peck on his cheek
Taemin:"bye Jungwoo"
Jungwoo:"bye Taemin hyung!"he let go of the older and waved to him as he walked out of the door
Jungwoo:"an hour left..."he mumbled to himself and sat down at the couch,putting a totally random show on.

While Doyoung wasn't really that nervous.
Jeno:"hyung can Jaemin sleep over?"
Doyoung:"yeah sure...I'll be coming a bit later than usual"
Jeno:"ooo are you going out with Jungwoo again?"
Doyoung:"yes"he replied blankly
Jeno:"ouch hyung you don't have to be so cold to me,I know you love me the most anyways"he giggled
Doyoung:"of course I do.You listen to me and no one else does.Our parents don't really care about us,so as your older brother I shall take care of you"
Jeno:"awww hyung"he cooed at the older and ran to him,giving him the warmest hug.
Doyoung:"You know...I was thinking"he looked at the younger
Jeno:"oh no,that's not good"he replied teasingly
Doyoung:"Don't trigger me...anyways...I was thinking of buying us a house..."
Jeno:"why?"
Doyoung:"well Yuta kind of inspired me?Well no more like reminded me...Mom and dad both live here and they are mostly never home...but they are here when they sleep...but that's also when...you know...that happens.And we all need privacy in our lives...So I was thinking of buying us a house and well,you and Jaemin have one half and maybe I can get Jungwoo to move in as well...IF he is ready,of course"
Jeno:"yeah hyung that doesn't sound bad...but it takes time to find a house and figure everything else out..."
Doyoung:"oh also I already bought the house...it's a bit like Taeyong and Donghyuck's...but a bit bigger"
Jeno:"did dad give you your money this month?"
Doyoung:"oh no,I bought it a month ago...but like i forgot about it...and yeah like I said,Yuta reminded me...Also I have the furniture in already..."
A sudden sound interrupted them
Doyoung:"oh that's my cue,gotta go...don't break the house and be careful"
Jeno:"yes hyung"
Doyoung:"bye now"he hugged the younger quickly then ran to his car

The moment the two saw each other they smiled shyly
Doyoung suddenly hugged the younger and boy,was Jungwoo blushing
Jungwoo:"w-what..w-was th-that f-for?"
Doyoung:"well you said my hug was comfortable...and that you wanted more...so think of it as a thank you"
Jungwoo:"a-a thank you?"
Doyoung:"For being brave enough to tell me you like me and getting us to go on dates..."
Jungwoo:"Ah..it's really nothing"
Doyoung:"let's go get ready...we can talk later"he smiled at the younger and gently grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the dressing room