3rd person view(chap. 75)

Normally,

Everyone was loud,smiley,loud and even more loud.

But this time, only the faint sounds of breathing was heard.

The atmosphere was so thick with uncomfortable and awkward air that not even the funniest and most easy going members knew what to say.

That is until one of the most awkward people spoke up, finally breaking the silence.

Mark:"what happened to us?"his question makes everyone look at him and he slightly gulps, their gazes not what he was used to.
Taeyong:"Mark is right.We know we all have some problems that we haven't spoken up about.It's time for us to talk about them.Today,we are talking until we let everything out.Every little detail.We all hear you out, give our opinions, explain some things, maybe even apologize and that is all that's happening this whole day, okay?"
Mumbled agreeing and groaning filled the area and the blue haired smiles satisfied.

Ten:"can I start?I just need to get something off my chest.And I am the member who cares the least about what you think so I think I should start"
Everyone looks at him with a questionable expression, but they don't say anything
Taeyong:"of course Ten.Go on...you can stand up"

The male stands up and sighs then he starts...
Ten:"first of all, I know you don't like how I show off and I know how you feel, but also like, it's our job to show the best aspects of ourselves and if I want to show it like that, then let me live my own life.Second.Johnny.I know you're sad that we don't get to spend time together,but it's not my fault for christ sake.You think I'm happy with the fact I can't fucking see the love of my life for almost the whole week sometimes?Then third.It's not my fault the company gives me more things than most if you-"
Doyoung:"you could say something to them!"he cut the male off with a loud exclamation, making everyone shut up
Then they all join
Yuta:"exactly!!Why the fuck don't you say something to them,they could maybe give us some opportunities.Take some of yours and give them to us.You have like 3 in a day while we hardly get anything in a week.Worse,month"
Renjun:"some of the guys have worked longer than some of the ones who get more jobs and it's just so annoying"
Kun:"I think we all know who we're talking about.You should stand up, just to see if you have any respect for us and yourself"

First to stand was Mark
Mark:"I swear I don't want to do so much work but they just don't care at all"
Next was Taeyong
Taeyong:"I can't just say no to the boss..."
Jeno:"YOU CAN DECLINE??!?!!!"
The room fills with yelling, screaming, arguing...
Then Jaehyun stands
Jaehyun:"fine,yes,I do get too much work"he speaks up as they all slightly quiet down
Ten:"yeah me too"he stands up once again
The room falls silent as they wait for another male to stand, but he doesn't
Jungwoo:"Wong Yukhei you better stand up before I kick your little sorry ass"
And with that,Lucas stands up as well
Lucas:"but I'm handsome...people want me..."he states and every groans out
Chenle:"some humbleness wouldn't hurt you Yukhei"
Lucas:"okay I'm sorry but I have always been told that confidence is good and I have grown up with people complimenting me so of course I became like this!But don't try to tell me I have any other flaws.I try so hard to be nice and even when I'm in a bad mood I try to laugh along with others.I don't even know why I was like that in the past but I know for for sure that THAT Lucas is long gone and he is never coming back"
Jungwoo:"but babe you have to look out for us.And the younger ones"
Winwin:"you're the one to talk Jungwoo.I lost my spot because of you and you have been in this for just as long as I have"
Jungwoo:"I didn't take your spot hyung,the company have you a different one where you get more recognition.It wasn't my decision nor did I suggest it,it was all just the company"
Jeno:"I'm sorry but I asked something.Hyung,you can decline?!?"
The five males look down
Jeno:"Mark I thought we talked about this!!You said that you will do anything in your power to get us more gigs.You promised..."
Mark:"Jeno I'm sorry..."
Jaemin:"wait you made a deal?I can't believe you would break a promise to someone who takes promises so seriously hyung"
Mark:"okay guys.Look.I can call boss right now and cancel all my gigs.Okay?"
It falls silent while some nod at him so the male fishes out his phone then dials their boss.