3rd person view(chap.63)

It was the 31st of December and if Chenle says he wasn't stressed would be a lie.His parent recently bought a new vase and even if they are rich,this was one of a kind...so if the guys break it,he's dead meat.
He baked and cooked and his maids decorated the whole house with Christmas trees and ornaments and the house was absolutely breathtaking.
Jisung:"baby!!I'm here!!"he ran inside and ran to the older,hugging him tightly.
Chenle:"hey there my big baby"
Jisung:"you need any help?"
Chenle:"omg yes.Please.For the love of God.Take that vase up to my room.Don't break it,or I'll break you"
Jisung:"okay I'll try my best"
Chenle:"actually you know what?I'll wait for Jeno to do that"
Jisung:"but-"
Chenle:"no buts.You're a giant klutz so no"
Jisung:"fine..."he said defeated
Chenle:"hey don't be sad babe.You can help me with the snacks.Just open that drawer and you'll see the chips and cookies and jellies and all that.You know where the bowls are so you do that while I set the other food on the table"
Jisung:"aren't you afraid I'll break the chips?"he sassed and Chenle stopped in his tracks to give Jisung the nastiness look he has ever gave.
Chenle:"excuse me.Who broke my flat screen TV when I literally haven't even installed it?Who broke my giant family photo while putting in up on the wall?Who ripped my Armani tuxedo while just 'trying to see what it looked like'?I don't think it was me"
Jisung:"...sorry"
Chenle:"thought so"he fake smiled then walked to his food and carried it to the living room,on the giant table.

Everyone eventually made it to the mansion with presents and festive clothing and smiles as big as ever.This was their first Christmas that they are all spending together and they knew it had to be good.
Taeyong:"Mark and Hyuck,please don't hog the mistletoe"
Hyuck:"we don't need the mistletoe for that"he smirks and they all made disgusted faces
Hyuck:"like yall aren't gonna do the same"he rolled his eyes and they looked away,knowing he was right.

The food was almost gone and everyone was drunk,dancing and singing random songs.
They took pictures and they even made Instagram accounts,which blew up right away.
The night was slowly ending,meaning they were all gonna be a year older in about an hour.
Chenle:"let's play truth or dare!!"
Ten:"that's so basic"
Hyuck:"Ten!Truth or dare?!"
Ten:"truth"
Hyuck:"would you rather lose Johnny as your boyfriend but still be friends or ignore Hendery for the rest of your life"
Ten:"ignore Hendery.I am not leaving my giant"
Hyuck:"cute.Okay next!"
Ten:"Taeyong,truth or dare?"
Taeyong:"truth"
Ten:"would you let Yuta kiss you for a billion dollars?"
Taeyong:"if Jaehyun would be okay with that,then yeah why not...it's money"
Ten:"okay then"
Taeyong:"Mark.Truth or dare"
Mark:"dare"
Taeyong:"I dare you kiss Jeno"
Jaemin&Hyuck:"WHAT!?"
Taeyong:"it's just a dare.It doesn't mean anything"
Mark:"is that cool with you Jeno?"
The latter just shrugs and nods,then slowly stands up
The Canadian stands up and walks towards the younger and quickly kisses him.
Everyone was drunk anyways,so they probably won't remember anything.
Mark:"Jaemin,truth or dare?"
Jaemin:"dare"
Mark:"give Jisung a lap dance"
Chenle:"oh hell nah!!Not happening!!Not under my roof!!"
Mark:"okay fine.Give Jeno 5 hickeys right here,right now"
Kun:"don't you think they should wait with the sex?It isn't midnight yet..."
Mark:"it's just a hick-...oh right...eh who cares"
They all shrug it off and let the Male do his dare,even if them being more horny bcs of the alcohol will get them in bed.
Jaemin slowly kisses Jeno then goes down to his neck and makes the biggest Mark's they have ever seen.Jeno keeps groaning and everyone was getting a bit heated...
Kun:"you had to,didn't you?"he asked Mark as he sees everyone starting to kiss.
Some of them walked to rooms while some were still on the floor making out.

The night was coming to an end.Only 5 minutes were left until midnight and the couples started gathering.
Chenle got the champagne and Kun helped him with the glasses.
Chenle:"Johnny hyung?Will you do the honors?"he asked the older while holding the champagne bottle.
Johnny:"sure thing Lele"he took the bottle and patted the younger's head
Johnny:"go to Ji.There's a minute left"
The younger smiles while nodding and walking towards the youngest.
He hugs him tightly and waits for the countdown to start.
The older guys start counting down and everyone else joins in,yelling the last seconds of the year.
The couples were all together,hugging with the biggest smiles plastered on their faces.
All:"5!4!3!2!1!HAPPY HEW YEAR!!"the champagne was opened and the glasses were full of the drink of celebration.
The couples kiss as they hear fireworks popping in the sky,illuminating the room with different kinds of beautiful colors.
Taeyong:"I love you guys.Happy new year"
Everyone hugs and some even got emotional while hugging.
Almost everyone actually,with the exception of Jeno,Mark,Jaehyun,Sicheng, Johnny and Taeil.
Hyuck lost it when he hugged Jeno as he remembers all the good times they have spent together after over 10 years and how thankful he was to him for always taking good care of him and supporting him in everything he wished for.Yes,he may be annoying and rude sometimes,but he still stuck with him through anything and the younger told him this while crying and trying not to completely lose it.
Jeno just hugged him tightly while trying to make the Male smile in which he succeeded
Jeno:"don't cry Hyuckie.You know you don't look good when you cry"he joked and the younger giggles making Jeno smile his infamous eyesmile.
Taeyong started crying as he hugged Doyoung.These two were always fighting and even if they knew it wasn't in a mean way,Taeyong still felt sorry for not being nice with him.
The latter got teary as well since he felt the same way and they shared a tight hug while crying.
Ten was a complete mess.He started crying as soon as he kissed his lover.
They didn't really see each other 24/7 with their packed schedules in different countries and whenever they did,the giant made him feel like an actual king.He always took the Thai out on little dates and they had annual monthly dates at their destination from their first date.He cried and the taller only cooed at his boyfriend.
Johnny:"don't cry baby.I'm so happy to have such an angel like you....Well...Devil... You deserve the world,of course i treat you like a king,you're my everything"
Ten:"you're not making this any better you giant"he slapped the taller's chest playfully while smiling and the tears still falling uncontrollably.
Yuta cried really hard when he hugged his baby.
Yuta:"you didn't deserve the things he did.You're way too precious for that.I will never leave you and treat you like that.You are my everything and if I ever do something stupid,God forbid,you can slap the life out of me.I love you so much"
WinWin:"c'mon you giant baby.Stop crying.I love you too but please don't cry.It makes me feel bad"
Yuta sniffles as he looks up at his love and they both smile widely,with the older still shedding tears.
Kun started crying as soon as he hugged Sicheng...
Kun:"I know you probably can't and won't look at me the same ever again and I know Yuta probably hates me more than anything in the world but I just feel like the more I apologize,it still will never be enough for all the damage I have done to you.I am so so so sorry for being like that.I really have no idea why I did what I did and I know you know I still would love to be with you but I see how happy you are with Yuta and I could never make you feel like that.As long as you're happy,I'm happy...thank you for letting me even be near you after all the things I did"
WinWin:"don't cry Kun-ge.I still love you as a friend and I still do need you in my life.Don't let our past bring down our future.You changed.We all did.We just have to accept who we are now"
Kun:"you really are an angel"he smiled while laughing and they exchange another hug.
Jungwoo was just emotional from seeing everyone crying.The same went for Jaemin.They both hugged their lovers while crying as tight as they could.
Jaemin:"you have no idea how happy I am to be with such an amazing human like you"
Jeno just chuckled and turned around so he could be face to face with his baby.
Jeno:"you're adorable.I'm sorry for never noticing you in class...I was pretty closed up myself but I can't believe I could've had the best possible person in my life sooner and didn't"
Jaemin:"what matters is we're together.It doesn't matter when we started,what matters is that we stay together forever,even if we get into fights over stupid or serious things"he said through hiccups,proving he was a bit tipsy.
Hendery was of course crying.After Xiaojun's accident they got even closer,if that was even possible.They don't even think of fighting.They trust each other so much now,it's really crazy.They were so happy together and no one or nothing could break them apart.
Lucas was trying not to cry,but he knew it was useless.He walked towards his ex and engulfed him in a tight hug.
Lucas:"I'm sorry for being the biggest dick possible.You seem so happy now and that makes me so happy.You deserve someone way better than me and I see you have finally found that.I'm so happy for you"
Jungwoo:"Thank you Lucas.Don't worry.You will find that right one in your life.Sooner or later.You just need to be patient"
Lucas:"thank you Woo"
Jungwoo:"no problem Lu"they both smile at each other and hug once again.
Renjun was slightly overwhelmed with the fact he found YangYang...and the same way around
Renjun:"I didn't know I was actually likable..."
Yang:"same here..."they both giggle with tears softly falling from their eyes.
Renjun:"I really am lucky.I love you"
Yang:"I love you too"and with that,they hug as well.
Hyuck.Well...Hyuck was not done yet.He hugged his brother,then Mark again.
Hyuck:"how did you even chose me.I'm so unlikable it's crazy"
Mark:"that's the biggest lie I have ever heard.No one is unlikable,people just have different tastes in personalities.You know how I started liking you?"he looked down at the crying Male that signals a no"you didn't speak like I was a hyung and it felt weird.And you were so bubbly and funny and straightforward that I just felt like I wanted to hang out with you more...but when you were mad at me that time,I figured it was more than just longing for a friend...I fell for you.The real you.So don't say you are unlikable,cuz you literally are my source of happiness"
Hyuck:"I love you so much"
They share a kiss and hug afterwards as well.
The two youngest were a crying mess.
They have spent Christmas together many times.But this time it was different.They were with the most important people in their lives and to say they were very happy would be an understatement.

Everyone eventually went to sleep to their guest rooms as well as the maknaes.
Chenle walks in first and stops mid way
Chenle:"didn't I forget to ask Jeno to bring it up here?"he felt Jisung hug him from behind and put his head on his shoulder.
Jisung:"I brought it up"he whispered while kissing the Male's cheek lovingly making Chenle smile shirley
Chenle:"thank you poo hands.I love you"they kiss before going into bed and sleeping in each other's embrace.