3rd person view(chap.23)

Hyuck was getting ready to talk to Mark...not visually,hell he didn't care about that.But he didn't know how to tell him...The whole Sicheng situation made him think.He doesn't want the same to happen to him somehow.

His oversized Gucci hoodie and short Adidas pants made him look cuter than usual(not that it's possible but okay).He cleaned his bed especially for them to freely sit or lay down.

And after he took the trash into the kitchen,the doorbell rung.
He ran to the door excited yet scared.
Mark:"hey baby"
He blushes a bright red but motions the older to come in after all.
He walked in but kissed the younger first and smiled lovingly at him
Mark:"what is it?"
Hyuck:"let's go to my room"he smiled slightly

And so they did.They walked through the long halls and finally made it to his room.They walked in and sat down right away,not even having a thought how they would sit....they knew already

Mark went to the far end of the bed where the board was,leaning back and opened his arms wide for his cute boyfriend to choose how he was gonna sit.

As they finally got tangled up,it was silent.

Mark:"what did you want to tell me baby?"
Hyuck:"...right...that....uhmm so...."
Mark:"I promise I won't be mad"
Hyuck:"you promise?"he looked up at the older like a lost puppy
Mark visibly softened so much and smiled the most loving smile ever.
Mark:"I promise"
Hyuck:"here goes nothing....me and Jeno were a couple for 4 years...."
Mark froze.
Hyuck:"We broke up 2 years ago....cuz he figured we weren't actually meant to be a couple.Don't get him or me wrong.He loved me very much.I did too.We still do...but nothing more as the bestest bestest friends.He got his job as the mc of The show...and well...Yeeun is a big homophobe hater.So she wanted to get Jeno and me as far as possible...it worked...we were distant at first but then he figured we needed each other and so...here we are"
Mark was still silent.
Mark:"4 years?...."
Hyuck just nods into his chest.
Mark:"that's a lot....d-did y-you....did you do I-it?"he flushed a slight red from his question
Hyuck was silent
But then nodded....
Mark:"so I won't be your first?"
Hyuck nods again
Mark:"and you are still friends?"
Hyuck nods immediately after the question.
Mark was silent.

Hyuck:"babe?..."he slightly let go of the hug to look at Mark"please say something"
Mark looked at him...his eyes...they looked....unreadable
Hyuck:"babe...please I wanted to tell you as soon as possible so you wouldn't find out a lot later....I don't want us having any secrets and I really really feel like we're meant to be forever....please don't break me right now"
Mark:"I love you...But that fucker touched you"
Hyuck:"babe he's not a fucker....he's my best friend....and so what if he did touch me?It's not like I'm gonna be your first..."It was silent"oh....Oh my God I'm so sorry babe"
Mark:"Look....I'm happy you told me...ish....but It's gonna be so weird to look at you or Jeno knowing he touched you...a lot...But I know it's normal for a relationship....especially a long and young one"
Donghyuck smiled and leaned in and kissed him.
Hyuck:"well you can always mark me up mister Lee"he whispered into Mark's ear seductively and looked at his eyes when he leaned back.
Mark was the one who smirked this time and mirrored what the younger did earlier.
Mark:"don't think I won't"he said in a deep voice sending shivers down Hyuck's spine.

And well
Imagine what went down I ain't writing smut na-ah

(About the Nohyuck dating thing...
Do the math people jeez.
2019-2=2017~that's when they broke up
2017-4=2013~they got together at 13 then when they were 16,they did it first...it's what normal teenagers do and if y'all were in a relationship for this long with someone,you would've done it as well)